Majerteen Majlis for Defence and War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is dedicated for MJs to strategize against the aggression of Dhulos, Marexaar and other Sheegatos who I witnessed attack us everyday with their pitiful posts.

If they want 'War', we'll give them 'War' and 'Hell'!

200px-Sulthobstamp.jpg

The Majlis

Allies

Al-Maha-Desert-Resort-Spa-Majlis-a21471071.jpg

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Brother, @Khattob-Oniisama I have been on the front lines of this cyber war for years now. I think you should lead the fight and I will work on the spiritual side of things as an alaqad-in-training. Who can defeat our combined forces?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Me correcting you pushed you out the edge huh:cryinglaughsmiley:
I made a promise not to get involved with qabil threads
And am cutting back on my mj hatred :2tjlv3e:

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Me correcting you pushed you out the edge huh:cryinglaughsmiley:
I made a promise not to get involved with qabil threads
And am cutting back on my mj hatred :2tjlv3e:

Nothing pushed me to an edge, I just wanna to terror you for fun so prepare to get your ass roasted like the dhulo you are! lol

tumblr_mjpqfo7i2F1ram7jho1_400.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nothing pushed me to an edge, I just wanna to terror you for fun so prepare to get your ass roasted like the dhulo you are! lol

i've been the head of anti mj collation for so long is better if you take the peace agreement now i rarely put my hand out for hand shakes:mjlaugh:

i've been the head of anti mj collation for so long is better if you take the peace agreement now i rarely put my hand out for hand shakes:mjlaugh:

I'll tell you this once Dhulo, surrender just like how you surrendered to the Isaaqs and I might not humiliate you! obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending