Maids back home

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I live in the west, cook, clean, go to uni and work. This is what my parents taught me so I become a responsible and independent person. I then find out our relatives back home have MAIDS. One family have 6 daughters and all they do is go uni and party (weddings) and the maid does everything else for them while they relax in their beds using their phones.

I ask my mother why do they have a maid if they have 6 physically healthy daughters, her response was "they go to uni"
🙄 me: so do i and I work and cook.

This is how some of the people we send money to live there life.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Not for my cousins they go to dugsi for a long time they clean their things idk if they make their own food tho

EB780C07-C015-435E-8D2F-97A81CA1A73E.png
They be hella horny though and shit

Maids are common in Africa, ME, and Asia because the wages are extremely low. In the west, you have to pay a maid like 8$ an hour whereas other countries you pay that to them in a day.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Maid should have their own room and people should be respectful to them and the maid should be respectful to the family

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I think you should only have a maid if you have babies and you need that extra support, but if you have older children say in their 20's you could use them to do some chores.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Western Xalimos have become better marriage material than ones back home. Any Western Farax that decides to get married in Soomaaliya is a fool
The majority come to the west and change because they try to adapt to the new culture. A good example is Bluemakeps groupies. They turned into Cardi B's.

Last edited:
Idle time is the devil’s playground , all that free time is best used constructively rather then online

Trending

Latest posts