Mahubo Fabulous attacks Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this girl mentally unfit? Anyways I think we are doing a great job of ostracizing ajbnabi lovers already. I have never seen a women who married outside and remarried a Somali after her divorce. That is punishment enough and if you want to punish them even more..ignore then and deprive them of attention.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Isn't this girl mentally unfit? Anyways I think we are doing a great job of ostracizing ajbnabi lovers already. I have never seen a women who married outside and remarried a Somali after her divorce. That is punishment enough and if you want to punish them even more..ignore then and deprive them of attention.
I'm trying to figure out why notorious Arab lover sienna liked this post:diddyswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sienna rephrase your question boo.

As a hutu who loves getting second plates while on a date with ajnabi you shouldn't be asking such a bigoted question.

I'm just saying also..

:diddyswag:

A

Atiya

Sienna rephrase your question boo.

As a hutu who loves getting second plates while on a date with ajnabi you shouldn't be asking such a bigoted question.

I'm just saying also..

:diddyswag:

Lol smh weren't you a few months ago saying how you love white guys and you're going to marry one?

I don't need to rephrase my question, it's an observation I made. I'm pretty sure you don't want me to start giving out examples.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol smh weren't you a few months ago saying how you love white guys and you're going to marry one?

I don't need to rephrase my question, it's an observation I made. I'm pretty sure you don't want me to start giving out examples.
Actually it was 8 months ago boo. And I said I was going to marry a rich, Caucasian husband. Get it right...

Q

Queen Carawelo

There was unity in here and you guys turned it into tribe. :eek:

We are not beefing. Every community needs a wrestling match once in a while dee.

Do you want to tag team on Sienna and bandit,

:lolbron:

Eurgh white loving majarertin cussing a arab loving hutu on a thread about a mentaly disabled ugly woman who loves madows and married a paster one :umwhat::what1::ririwtf::camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Eurgh white loving majarertin cussing a arab loving hutu on a thread about a mentaly disabled ugly woman who loves madows and married a paster one :umwhat::what1::ririwtf::camby:

You gotta love Somalis. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending