Mahubo Fabulous attacks Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I still say we should treate females the same way arab do:snoop:Were two liberal compared to other african and Muslim countries now look at the results we have bunch of chicken heads like these women:mjcry:These ones are lost cause we should the tell all the brothers especially ones with little sisters keep them in check:kanyeshrug:I personally don't have this problem because I use to beat my little sister when she was young:mjcry:My parents were soft on her if I didn't intervene she would've turn into these females or a hoe :rejoice:

Like Arabs? :comeon:

Ilaahi carab haa iga dhigin. Arabs treat their women like cattle. They treat them like sub human animals. They do honour killings. South Asians and Iranians throw acid on women's faces and also do honour killings. We are better than than. Thank f*ck we didn't develop a savage culture like that.

We're not a perfect culture by any means but we are a million miles better than those savages in the middle east.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
We don't see this self hate on social media except with blacks and now Somalis are doing it too.

It's such a shame when a Somali girl sits in front of a camera and spouts all this nasty things about Somali men as if those who hate Somalis will accept Somali women and reject their men. We are one and the same.

I guess we can blame social media, living in the West, and Somalia being what it is.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Guys ..please remember that we are talking about females ..a Somali proverb says " naaguhu wa caruur kaba weynaatey" :diddyswag::lebronwait::mjpls::mjpls:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Like Arabs? :comeon:

Ilaahi carab haa iga dhigin. Arabs treat their women like cattle. They treat them like sub human animals. They do honour killings. South Asians and Iranians throw acid on women's faces and also do honour killings. We are better than than. Thank f*ck we didn't develop a savage culture like that.

We're not a perfect culture by any means but we are a million miles better than those savages in the middle east.
If were million times better why are our females nut licking them?:hmm:Do you see arab getting disrespected? but yet they disrespect us:kanyeshrug: even though we treate them better:hmm: I rather be an arab then asian:kobeok:

Bielsa

VIP
Women are not some.inanimate object that be tossed around. Speaking like this will give fodder to the SJW types. There are legitimate issues that need to be improved in our community. Both with Somali men and women.

Nin rag ah haweentii ka adag, doqonna isgaa ka adag ( A good man may be controlled by his wife, while lesser man dominates his)

Some of you need to take this instruction.

we don't have inferiority complexes with our females and so unlike arabs theres never been need to use violence against them.

She still has audience and support in this regards because many young girls and women share these ideas. In their head men are responsible for many ills. Wadanki ayaga soo burburiye, theyre not working or if they do its not as hard as the mothers, marfish 24/7, quick to divorce. Its an all round L's for raga somaaliyeed. the bashing we see is just misplaced anger.

Why do you generalize somali women bandit? You will never see this crap from somali women in somalia or the cultured women or even my moms generation.

Let us not identitify with the sad minority and actualize this as a reality, Wast majority of Somali women are loyal, intelligent ,Dignified and care giving alhamdullilah!! they are the greatest.

Bielsa

VIP
We don't see this self hate on social media except with blacks and now Somalis are doing it too..

Asian women are the worst. They are notoriously known for self hating and loving cadaan dick. YouTube is full of Asian women talking.about how Asian men are awful and white men are gods.

Here's another video attacking Somali men ( posted yesterday):

:what1:

I think Farxiya's attack here is a fair criticism. Remember she is praying for Somali men, but is really on the mark when she went after the men who abandoned their children. It is a real issue within the Somali community. The only exception I take to this legitimate charge is the majority of the Somali men are responsible fathers, and the men who abandon their children are a small minority.

Anyhow, ameen to Farhiya's dua!

Oops, so she was married to 'dhagax' husband? She is indeed a lost cause. This information needs to be spread around where people need to tell her to shut the hell up. She is indeed a damaged good since she is a bide-lover.

Bielsa

VIP
Im not bothered she married some madow dude, just like I dont care that Iman married some bisexual cadaan odey. Its what people do and say about their own people.

Mo Farah is married to a mixed raced woman, but he is one of the most respectful people you'll meet.

I mentioned the maddow dude because since she is taking shots at Somalis, particularly Somali men, we will use the maddow dude as a way of putting a mark on her reputation. You know when Somalis found out that she was married to dhagax maddow, they will say "uf uf waa quruntay. Taasi horay u dhimatay. Maxay ka hadlaysaa may iska aamusto."

:dead:

I used to like some of her videos since she is very funny sometimes, but if she has been married to dhagax maddow oo khansiir ka dhergay, I will think twice about it.

Now, I gotta be a gentleman here. I hope she stops showing negative light on Somalis, and hopefully she will marry a Somali bro - even tough it is highly unlikely that she will find a Somali guy who will marry a woman who has been married to a dhagax maddow. :damn:

Anyhow, people go through stages, so may be some Somali guy(s) hurt her in the past - and let us not forget some of the Somali guys are jerks who pushed the women to the limit - and marrying maddow was her way of getting at Somali guys. Some women do that to get even with Somali guys. They know that every Somali guy and overwhelming majority of Somali women will not like the women who marry ajnabi, so they think they are sending a message to Somali guys in particular that they will marry who they want and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Bottom line, this feminazism is really driving some of women crazy. We need a response that can at least the temper down these bothersome voices. Let us not forget that these are still Somali women, so while we respond to their messages, we will need to welcome them back to the community fold provided they accept the offer.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I mentioned the maddow dude because since she is taking shots at Somalis, particularly Somali men, we will use the maddow dude as a way of putting a mark on her reputation. You know when Somalis found out that she was married to dhagax maddow, they will say "uf uf waa quruntay. Taasi horay u dhimatay. Maxay ka hadlaysaa may iska aamusto."

:dead:

I used to like some of her videos since she is very funny sometimes, but if she has been married to dhagax maddow oo khansiir ka dhergay, I will think twice about it.

Now, I gotta be a gentleman here. I hope she stops showing negative light on Somalis, and hopefully she will marry a Somali bro - even tough it is highly unlikely that she will find a Somali guy who will marry a woman who has been married to a dhagax maddow. :damn:

Anyhow, people go through stages, so may be some Somali guy(s) hurt her in the past - and let us not forget some of the Somali guys are jerks who pushed the women to the limit - and marrying maddow was her way of getting at Somali guys. Some women do that to get even with Somali guys. They know that every Somali guy and overwhelming majority of Somali women will not like the women who marry ajnabi, so they think they are sending a message to Somali guys in particular that they will marry who they want and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Bottom line, this feminazism is really driving some of women crazy. We need a response that can at least the temper down these bothersome voices. Let us not forget that these are still Somali women, so while we respond to their messages, we will need to welcome them back to the community fold provided they accept the offer.
why would any sane somali guy ever marry a tyrone left over:holeup:average to below average looking one at that:holeup:she should do the world a favor and fall of the face of the planet:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending