Mahubo Fabulous attacks Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Mahubo Fabulous, the ex-wife of an African-American pastor, is notorious for her attacks on the Somali community but her recent all-out war on Somali men is too much to bare.

This woman completely lost her mind when her husband of a few weeks left her. We should help her track him down and reunite them so she can stop attacking Somali men.

2ue1en7.png

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol did he marry her a for a few weeks and then ditched , how typical . Now she´s throwing a tantrum directed at Somali men looool, go figure.

she is the embodiment of a brainless babling donkey , at least the title and video is in somali.

i am tired of these AA licking xalimos, they are a pest.

People should ignore her and give her zero attention.

Duchess

VIP
^ The description is in English and posts about it on Facebook in English.
lol did he marry her a for a few weeks and then ditched , how typical . Now she´s throwing a tantrum directed at Somali men looool, go figure.

Yes. Prior to that, she was married to a Somali man, scammed him and left him. She worships African-American men, but ridicules Somali men. I highly doubt anything she said was even true, she just wants to shame Somali men for not taking her back after Kwame was done with her.:drakewtf:

Duchess

VIP
Here's another video attacking Somali men ( posted yesterday):

:what1:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The last video chick I can only imagine what I can do with her mouth ..she's a MILF but a sexy one

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Reminds me of that mango chick actually.

She says this but then she calls us ashy abdis. :dwill:

I thought Somalis were black so surely that makes Somali men black men.

Duchess

VIP
It's their insincerity that gets me. If you want to date/marry out of the community, go for it. Your body is yours and yours alone. The exit, however, is one-way not a revolving door. Dating/marrying out removes their privilege to comment on Somali men or Somali relationships, but they want to have their cake and eat it too. :francis:

No, sorry, you can't run around with African-American men while bashing Somali men and pretend like you're doing so on behalf of Somali women.:camby:

S

Shamis

African American men? It's either Neyo or this guy :wtf: <---- This guy is a statistical probability, Neyo isn't. Have fun slinging crack with your entrepreneur African American boyfriend.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's their insincerity that gets me. If you want to date/marry out of the community, go for it. Your body is yours and yours alone. The exit, however, is one-way not a revolving door. Dating/marrying out removes their privilege to comment on Somali men or Somali relationships, but they want to have their cake and eat it too. No, sorry, you can't run around with African-American men while bashing Somali men and pretend you're doing so on behalf of Somali women.:camby:

The minds of those Asian girls who exclusively date white boys and make YouTube videos and blogs about how much Asian men suck and how awful they are. Or how African Americna men slander their women.

Couple of years ago I watch a YouTube video where this Asian woman viciously slandered Asian men..I'm not even Asian and I got offended almost lol.

menace

VIP
How old is this woman and does she have kids?
Which one ? If you're talking about Mahubo then mahubo is curyaanad/disabled African disease infected ( polio) suffering lunatic with no children. Each time I see her she is shy but every time I see her on social media she is qac. It's pretty weird walahi

Which one ? If you're talking about Mahubo then mahubo is curyaanad/disabled African disease infected ( polio) suffering lunatic with no children. Each time I see her she is shy but every time I see her on social media she is qac. It's pretty weird walahi

Where can i meet her ?

Need a one on one with her :diddyswag:

^ The description is in English and posts about it on Facebook in English.

Yes. Prior to that, she was married to a Somali man, scammed him and left him. She worships African-American men, but ridicules Somali men. I highly doubt anything she said was even true, she just wants to shame Somali men for not taking her back after Kwame was done with her.:drakewtf:

Can you help me understand this new phenomena of AA worshipping by xalimos? and this Somali dehumanization?
Here's another video attacking Somali men ( posted yesterday):

:what1:
:snoop:

Why? Why?:mjcry:

Reminds me of that mango chick actually.

She says this but then she calls us ashy abdis. :dwill:

I thought Somalis were black so surely that makes Somali men black men.

Even tho 99% of somalis reject this stupid color based identity from the west, this girl is soo bent on pushing this black crap down our throat and then disclude us. She will say somalis are black and save our black men, while she shits on somali guys.
to think that she has a younger brother as well,

Just try to tell her somalis are just simply somalis , we are not a color. She will block you or accuse you of claiming white or arab.

When the only thing you claimed was being somali. while She claimed being a empty mere abstract color. Yet somehow im a self hater!
:what:
Go figure!!

menace

VIP

I'm just overwhelmed by this MILF...she is my fetish...you know how you had a fantasy to bang that high school teacher Ms Heblayo..well..I fancy her ...I just keep staring at her mouth

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I still say we should treate females the same way arab do:snoop:Were two liberal compared to other african and Muslim countries now look at the results we have bunch of chicken heads like these women:mjcry:These ones are lost cause we should the tell all the brothers especially ones with little sisters keep them in check:kanyeshrug:I personally don't have this problem because I use to beat my little sister when she was young:mjcry:My parents were soft on her if I didn't intervene she would've turn into these females or a hoe :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts