Mahad Salaad Lambasts Madoobe and Deni for delaying elections

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Farmaajo is a genius he has sucessfully incorporated the biggest HAG opposition and now they are attacking Deni and Madoobe for not starting elections he indirectly attacks them by saying Rooble has started all elections in Dhuusomareeb and KG Hiirshabelle on the way only JL and PL are delaying I am glad HAG has finally been released from their sixir

I wonder who “maamuulada doorasha diidka” are?

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don’t see any mention of Deni or Madobe. This stooge knows better than to utter their names.

TekNiKo

VIP
I don’t see any mention of Deni or Madobe. This stooge knows better than to utter their names.
It was an indirect attack, now everyman is looking out for himself. Even CCW feels betrayed and is now attacking Rooble

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
It was an indirect attack, now everyman is looking out for himself. Even CCW feels betrayed and is now attacking Rooble

CCW is the only dacad man and with qadiyad in Madashas the rest are driven by self-interest and are or willing playing sides. CCW is the only with a clear and real political platform and party agenda. He is intelligent as are his policies for governing and nation building. You should hear him out if any of that interests you at all.

Laws need to be in place that allow each Federal Region to only have one candidate, instead of this freak show we have right now. Why are people allowed to run for office who have no support or control over their own regions? This has to end.

A Marehan man is micromanaging Hawiye, D&M and Dir Federal States this is absurd and shows how much work needs to be done on the constitution.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
For me as Jubalander , the problem still is Gedo, Faramaajo is still trying to manage and steal Gedo MPs.
Kismaayo one will be ready soon.

I saw Fiqi attacking Mahad Salaad and Co.

Somali politics really is insane. so many turns and twists that we can no longer tell exactly who is to blame for the shitshow that we see.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I saw Fiqi attacking Mahad Salaad and Co.

Somali politics really is insane. so many turns and twists that we can no longer tell exactly who is to blame for the shitshow that we see.
It’s obvious that most HG will side with Farmaajo. The only chance of that changing is ASWJ wrestling control out of qoorqoors hands.

TekNiKo

VIP
Dahir Alasow crying now that all his allies have joined Nabad iyo Nolol, we have absorbed and defeated the failed opposition

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

It’s obvious that most HG will side with Farmaajo. The only chance of that changing is ASWJ wrestling control out of qoorqoors hands.
absolutely. we better get ready for a farmaajo return.

at this point, it's almost impossible for him not to get elected again.

Trending