MAGA supporters describe Somali men as cowards do you agree?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Stop. Forget what. You're 20 and probably lived in the west you didn't go through nothing.

@Knowles
Why should I help to begin with? Why would I put myself in a terrible position in the first place. You can push all the narratives you want but that isn't going put my life progress backwards for a backwards country

Yoo

Eel eh?
Not really.

Without America nazi Germany would still be running amoke, eastern Europe a communist hell hole, saddam busy beating Kuwaitis to death, Serbs still butchering Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo, South Koreans a colony of the psychotic North etc etc

America ain't perfect but let's not start blaming stuff for it.
Bosnians were actually winning when americans intervened, very interesting indeed

so somali women are brave, hmmmm. see these females are 5-star generals. wow!!

images

Kf_k9kpTURBXy8zYWM3ZDkxZjY3NWYyZGZlNWE4ZjJiMWQ5NTlmOTNjOS5qcGeSlQLNAxQAwsOVAgDNAvjCw4GhMAE

gen.jpg

Muji

VIP
so somali women are brave, hmmmm. see these females are 5-star generals. wow!!

images

Kf_k9kpTURBXy8zYWM3ZDkxZjY3NWYyZGZlNWE4ZjJiMWQ5NTlmOTNjOS5qcGeSlQLNAxQAwsOVAgDNAvjCw4GhMAE

gen.jpg

No they are stupid because they are risking their lives for a country which will never let them be treated as an equal to men.

You must be ignorant, research the leveling an complete destruction of Hargeisa in the 80’s. And the isaaq genocide. Me personally I think the past is the past though and move on but don’t forget.
I’m sorry for your loss that genocide was brutal. Similar to what happened to my clan in 1991. Ehh such senseless killings.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Well they are not here to respond but couldn’t you argue that same men who join gangs claiming to die for the streets, should instead go home and help with some humanitarian relief..at the very least.

Cadan men, when their countries are going through war are generally willing to die for their country. When their countries need them they run to enlist. During world war 2, the Brits recruited thousands within the first day of the war being called. With men probably younger than you. Maybe all Somali men should be forced to enlist.
Somali men die and enlist in clan militias everyday, how's that any different? If you knew anything during the world war if you were called up you couldnt say no or you would end up in military prison until the end of the war atleast

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t really care for the opinion of negative people, please folks, continue to live ur best life full of positivity energy :)

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Last time I checked you were an alt righter so why shouldn’t I take their opinions into consideration. We have a lot of Somali men who are trump supporters on this forum who have gone off him recently after he shared his views about the state of Somalia...weren’t you also peddling the idea that Somalis are Caucasians lol
I have never said I'm alt right or claimed to be caucasian. Good try tho :chrisfreshhah:

Any man from a region that is occupied is complicit, this is the truth.

Every country has wealthy enemies but it's how citizens react that makes a big difference.

Any idiot that takes 100 dollars to kill/blow up his own people is a greedy coward.
Any man that allows his land to be occupied is a coward.

If your ancestral tuulo is under AlShabab and you do nothing, are you brave?

Trending