Mafia III is one of the greatest game EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I just finished the game. It's maiinly set up in the 60's and 70's, we are basically a veteran who came back from Vietnam. He only has his father and brother as a family. They are criminals basically, but him and few others will holdup a bank and took millions of it. He will be betrayed and shot by his fellow friends. They will kill his family as well. Lucky for him, he will survive and taken care by the priest and his true friend who is also a veteran. Then that's how the story starts. He will track all of them, the ones who were behind the massacre of his family. Finally, he will kill them all and become the leader of a great network of criminals and will control a huge part of the US.
I like it when i kill cops, other criminals and i free'd and sex workers.

What a good game though, better than GTA
:camby::salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I just finished the game. It's maiinly set up in the 60's and 70's, we are basically a veteran who came back from Vietnam. He only has his father and brother as a family. They are criminals basically, but him and few others will holdup a bank and took millions of it. He will be betrayed and shot by his fellow friends. They will kill his family as well. Lucky for him, he will survive and taken care by the priest and his true friend who is also a veteran. Then that's how the story starts. He will track all of them, the ones who were behind the massacre of his family. Finally, he will kill them all and become the leader of a great network of criminals and will control a huge part of the US.
I like it when i kill cops, other criminals and i free'd ******s and sex workers.

What a good game though, better than GTA
:camby::salute:
The entire series is awesome if you decide the play the others.

If you like Mafia 3, you're gonna go nuts for the first 2.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The story was really good but I got tired of doing the same missions over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending