MAFIA Game (SSPOT Edition)

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It was a bloody night with one homicide. The medic took the wrong call and instead performed unnecessary cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a sleeping villager who looked like wtf??
The esteemed villager @Samaalic Era died but he was dignified and composed in his last moments. At daybreak the villagers are abhorred and enraged at loosing the respected fellow to yet another senseless murder by the Mafiosi.
They are in the mood for a lynching.

IT IS DAY!

Discuss who is responsible for this

Probably a MJ mafiosi? But there's none on the list. So who? Just who killeth @Samaalic Era , the raising beast of beesha HG?!

My qumayo insticts say sspot infamous transqabil member is the perpetrator. The night of the killing, he must have identified as a MJ and couldn't help himself to go after samaalic.

@Medulla how dare you?! :farmajoyaab:

Probably a MJ mafiosi? But there's none on the list. So who? Just who killeth @Samaalic Era , the raising beast of beesha HG?!

My qumayo insticts say sspot infamous transqabil member is the perpetrator. The night of the killing, he must have identified as a MJ and couldn't help himself to go after samaalic.

@Medulla how dare you?! :farmajoyaab:
thx for the effeort sis
FcQ0.gif

would love to hype this theory of yours with my own suspicions but I have to be neutral. :lawd:
the last two are banned
edit never mind

True akhi :salute: I read on other dedicated gaming forums that they play the night and day cycles in 12 hour intervals to account for different time zones etc. I tried to be more flexible and said whenever the majority votes on the suspect/ whenever all the night actions are done will be when we switch lol. Probably a misjudgement on my side. But glad to see another fan of the game (although I'm kinda new to it) :samwelcome:

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
True akhi :salute: I read on other dedicated gaming forums that they play the night and day cycles in 12 hour increments to account for different time zones etc. I tried to be more flexible and said whenever the majority votes on the suspect/ whenever all the night actions are done will be when we switch lol. Probably a misjudgement on my side. But glad to see another fan of the game (although I'm kinda new to it) :samwelcome:

Grab a group of friends and play this with them in real life. It's so much more fun and it becomes intense as you try judging who is who within your friend group.

Memories sxb :lawd:

Grab a group of friends and play this with them in real life. It's so much more fun and it becomes intense as you try judging who is who within your friend group.

Memories sxb :lawd:
That's right wallahi IRL seems like a whole different game tbh where you can observe shifty behaviour fr fr and bait people and notice their reaction in real time :sass1: will definitely try to organize something like that. I guess the ultimate werewolf game would be even worth it tbh

Trending

Latest posts