MAFIA Game (SSPOT Edition)

Sry walaal it is a game of patience we have to wait for one night action than we will proceed with the where you will discuss the events of the night and hopefully it will have more action
very slow sxb
how about we join the salem game instead and you create a server and invite everybody

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I am Mafioso and should wait for Game Master to give me message abihiis wasaha

It was a bloody night with one homicide. The medic took the wrong call and instead performed unnecessary cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a sleeping villager who looked like wtf??
The esteemed villager @Samaalic Era died but he was dignified and composed in his last moments. At daybreak the villagers are abhorred and enraged at loosing the respected fellow to yet another senseless murder by the Mafiosi.
They are in the mood for a lynching.

IT IS DAY!

Discuss who is responsible for this

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It was a bloody night with one homicide and a medic who took the wrong call and instead performed unnecessary cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a sleeping villager who looked like wtf??
The esteemed villager @Samaalic Era died but he was dignified and composed in his last moments. At daybreak the villagers are abhorred and enraged at loosing the respected fellow to yet another senseless murder bythe Mafiosi.
They are in the mood for a lynching.

IT IS DAY!

Discuss who is responsible for this
@The Bloody-Nine

Yeah it's slow ngl maybe we should try @erqa suggestion with the server, have to look into how that works. It would probably be better, I'd imagine, since only users who are online would play, it lacks the sspot flair and banter tho. But yeah we can give this current game still a chance, I'm hopeful we can finish it somehow albeit very slow

Tbh this is the fun part of just chatting away and coming up with ridiculous assumptions for as long as you like and then voting on a culprit but I guess it becomes stale when not everyone is online