Madows are done in the UK, Indian guy caught bullying black student

They're bullying him because they know they can get away with it, Bully's don't like confrontational people. Never be apologetic to stand up for yourself fight till the last breath.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Wtf are you yapping about? Find me a clip of an Indian bullying a Somali.

Shows a clip of a random miskeen madow being being harrassed: “why are somalis being victimised by indians?”
It's not our problem and business.

You guys are idiots, Somalis live predominantly in Asian areas, go to school that are majority Asians, we never get bullied like my brothers have Asian friends, like the Somali community kind of mix with Asian we all go to the same mosque and the Asian community has been a big help for Somalis integrating in the uk. Somali and Asian race relations are great, it’s just the madow relations that’s in the mud

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
You guys are idiots, Somalis live predominantly in Asian areas, go to school that are majority Asians, we never get bullied like my brothers have Asian friends, like the Somali community kind of mix with Asian we all go to the same mosque and the Asian community has been a big help for Somalis integrating in the uk. Somali and Asian race relations are great, it’s just the madow relations that’s in the mud
?? In London it isn’t like that at all there is 0 racial divisions

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Raise your sons with Van Damme movies, UFC Pay per-views, and a membership at a kick-boxing or Muay Thai club and nobody will mess with them. Alhamdulilah I was always a combative kid because of Dragon Ball Z so this kind of thing could never happen but there were situations where I was the only Somali kid in a sea of ajanabis. This is why that first fight is so important, hurt your opponent so badly that it will never happen again. Mine was choking out a Kurd in class until his crying sisters tried to pull me off of him. I was 11 and never had a problem with anyone again.

The kid that they are bullying is most likely a kindhearted boy, interested in anime, and animals, probably sheltered for most of his life from bad things by his mother, who put him in a non-black majority school so that her son would have the best academic future possible, only to be bullied like this. There is a moment every boy goes through where they shed their naivety like a snake sheds his skin and become fully hardened. This is his moment.
Got my brother into wrestling/bbj and he xooged 2 kids one Arab :mjhaps: And on Somali :tocry:and I got him watching ufc ppvs

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Getting beaten up by a Pajeet in 4k. Yeah broski needs his black card revoked till he gets his lick back. I don't make the rules :ufdup:

Kind of feels like 5v1 against the kid. If I had to guess, he probably got invited to hang and then got ambushed. I don't believe for a second he is scared of the skinny brown kid bullying him. Hopefully he gets his revenge.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Madow kid seems outnumbered. Probably going to a school with barely any madows.

Personally I think it's some form of child abuse to send your child to a school with barely any students from your ethnic group. Your kid could easily become a target for bullying if they are struggling to make friends on campus. Its way easier to become friends with your own people.

Being the quiet miskeen kid won't work in these schools as a minority.
The kid looks neurodivergent, probably was always abused with no friends.

Madow kid seems outnumbered. Probably going to a school with barely any madows.

Personally I think it's some form of child abuse to send your child to a school with barely any students from your ethnic group. Your kid could easily become a target for bullying if they are struggling to make friends on campus. Its way easier to become friends with your own people.

Being the quiet miskeen kid won't work in these schools as a minority.
100% agree. I went to an elementary school with mostly indhoyar, timojilec and jamaicans and no somalis and while I wasn’t bullied, I never “fit in” and didn’t have many friends since most people tend to stick with their own. Especially ethnic kids since their parents teach them to stay away from people that are different

If you want your child to have friends and grow up confident and well adjusted, send them to a school that has lots of people that look like them. Things got better in high school when I went to a school with more Somalis and Africans in general

100% agree. I went to an elementary school with mostly indhoyar, timojilec and jamaicans and no somalis and while I wasn’t bullied, I never “fit in” and didn’t have many friends since most people tend to stick with their own. Especially ethnic kids since their parents teach them to stay away from people that are different

If you want your child to have friends and grow up confident and well adjusted, send them to a school that has lots of people that look like them. Things got better in high school when I went to a school with more Somalis and Africans in general
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just saw this video and it pissed me off,

In the US, Canada, hell even Australia if an Indian guy messes with you he’ll get his shit rocked.
What is wrong with y’all, reer UK?

Just saw this video and it pissed me off,

In the US, Canada, hell even Australia if an Indian guy messes with you he’ll get his shit rocked.
What is wrong with y’all, reer UK?
UK isn’t racially divided like the USA. It’s more about which country you are from or your religion. Somalis always had better relationships with Arabs and Asians than other blacks.
When there is beef between madows and Pakistanis/Indians Somalis don’t get involved nor are they attacked because they are black.

So I am not sure who is the yall you are referring to.

Trending

Latest posts