Madows are done in the UK, Indian guy caught bullying black student

Sad to watch he's completely terrified. It's probably one of them majority Asian schools he looks like he's been suffering this for a while

What I don't get is the other Black kid watching him get racially abused as well.

Last edited:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
that's true it would build confidence and teach them to fight
Exactly and knowing young somali boys, they’re interested in all that anyways. My younger cousins cannot sit still. It would be a good way to get them active.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
The Uk doesn’t have race related incidents like that especially in London. This kid is probably some paki and the black yute is clearly just a pussy.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Sad to watch he's completely terrified. It's probably one of them majority Asian schools he looks like he's been suffering this for a while

What I don't get is the other Black kid watching him get racially abused as well.
Uk is a very individualistic society everyone is out for their own. If I see a black kid get beaten up by some Asian yute im recording it :gaasdrink:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madow kid seems outnumbered. Probably going to a school with barely any madows.

Personally I think it's some form of child abuse to send your child to a school with barely any students from your ethnic group. Your kid could easily become a target for bullying if they are struggling to make friends on campus. Its way easier to become friends with your own people.

Being the quiet miskeen kid won't work in these schools as a minority.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Raise your sons with Van Damme movies, UFC Pay per-views, and a membership at a kick-boxing or Muay Thai club and nobody will mess with them. Alhamdulilah I was always a combative kid because of Dragon Ball Z so this kind of thing could never happen but there were situations where I was the only Somali kid in a sea of ajanabis. This is why that first fight is so important, hurt your opponent so badly that it will never happen again. Mine was choking out a Kurd in class until his crying sisters tried to pull me off of him. I was 11 and never had a problem with anyone again.

The kid that they are bullying is most likely a kindhearted boy, interested in anime, and animals, probably sheltered for most of his life from bad things by his mother, who put him in a non-black majority school so that her son would have the best academic future possible, only to be bullied like this. There is a moment every boy goes through where they shed their naivety like a snake sheds his skin and become fully hardened. This is his moment.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
No cap wallahi if they think of trying to do me like that imma just send them str8 to the ER plus the madow kid that was getting pressed in the video should have stood up for himself instead of being a pussy cuz in situations like this it aint gon work that way:kobeok:

Raise your sons with Van Damme movies, UFC Pay per-views, and a membership at a kick-boxing or Muay Thai club and nobody will mess with them. Alhamdulilah I was always a combative kid because of Dragon Ball Z so this kind of thing could never happen but there were situations where I was the only Somali kid in a sea of ajanabis. This is why that first fight is so important, hurt your opponent so badly that it will never happen again. Mine was choking out a Kurd in class until his crying sisters tried to pull me off of him. I was 11 and never had a problem with anyone again.

The kid that they are bullying is most likely a kindhearted boy, interested in anime, and animals, probably sheltered for most of his life from bad things by his mother, who put him in a non-black majority school so that her son would have the best academic future possible, only to be bullied like this. There is a moment every boy goes through where they shed their naivety like a snake sheds his skin and become fully hardened. This is his moment.
Spot on that first fight really holds weight even if you lose. No bully would dare to try you. Bullies are scared of confrontation/ the thought of potentially getting into a fight.

Trending

Latest posts