madow women protects her son from a beating from arabs in london

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I dont know the backstory of this but appearently the madow nigga did something to the syrians and they were ready to jump him till his mom came for his defense. Personally i would feel embarrassed if my mom had to protect me at this age :mjlaugh:
What do you guys think about this?

I have spot a few somali adeeros enjoying the vieuw:lolbron:

That's near church road (somali infested road). I recognise that rotisserie chicken store, that's next to willsden Junction bus station. The whole road is full of poor Brazilians and their stripclubs and brothels and Arab restaurants.
The black guy probably approached a Syrian lady thinking she is a Brazilian sex worker

That's near church road (somali infested road). I recognise that rotisserie chicken store, that's next to willsden Junction bus station. The whole road is full of poor Brazilians and their stripclubs and brothels and Arab restaurants.
The black guy probably approached a Syrian lady thinking she is a Brazilian sex worker
Man, I need to get out more I didn't even know these kinds of places even existed and I live in London:damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know the backstory of this but appearently the madow nigga did something to the syrians and they were ready to jump him till his mom came for his defense. Personally i would feel embarrassed if my mom had to protect me at this age :mjlaugh:
What do you guys think about this?

I have spot a few somali adeeros enjoying the vieuw:lolbron:

Why are arabs fighting in groups like Somalis? One on One is more fair. Wait, they both dont have the stamina. Together we conquer!
1627496522005.png

I would hate to be a police in the Uk. No guns? What? Naacaala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
London madoows are a special breed of dickhead, the Somalis aren't any better wallahi. Those akhis should've stomped them all out :susp:
It ain't even the same. London madows are worse than roma's wallahi. At least one's murder attempt is half-hearted when they're trying to rob you.

Trending