Madow talks about why athletes prefer caadan women over madow women

That's generally limited to jamacians, most west africans i've seen married their own people. When you say "madow", what do you mean?
His friends are west/Central Africans and Jamaicans…..some of Those Africans who grew up amongst them adopt their behaviours. More younger west African British date white girls these days. Obviously, not as much as Jamaicans as you pointed out.

That's generally limited to jamacians, most west africans i've seen married their own people. When you say "madow", what do you mean?

mood GIF

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
How does it manifest itself? Just a higher level of general emotional instability or are there certain triggers? I don't really have a frame of reference nor plan on exploring those murky waters lol
Pretty much more emotional instability and they also seemed to have a generally more negative y look on the world...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I've dated both black women and white women and wallahi idk why but black women are alot more to handle...don't get me wrong all women are emotional but with black women it's scary kind emotional.
I agree white woman just are alot more feminine and dont have that nasty ghetto attitude. Perhaps these rich black men grew up dating Shaniqua and is tired of their fuckery.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There’s plenty of black athletes married to unambiguous black women in America. Most Black NBA Players marry Black. I would say it is 50/50 with NFL players because football is still very white/conservative. The limelight should be on Black Athletes in Europe, now that is something
:duckr:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
When those madows first get rich they probably encounter many poor black girls trying to finesse them. The black families are also more entitled and intrusive with finances.
You have no argument here. Cadaans are the real finessers who pimp their daughters out. Only dumb niggas believe cadaan girls are marry them out of “love”.
:francis:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I think it's mainly about socio-economic factors, many of these African Americans come poor background which automatically makes them go for girls from the same background first. Then they notice how bad it gets as these usually have many problems, poor and greedy. Now if these black basketball players went for black girls from successful areas then the case would surely not be so.

Actually more black women/girls White men now a days. also it's way of qoquering of Ethnic groups by the White Supremist racist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many teenage black girls even have their own cars? I'd imagine they would be the type to borrow their parent's car or use public transport. You're acting like white girls are just inherently more kind when they simply just come from richer families. Ugh, I've seen non-white woman believe the same ignorant shi about white dudes.

Also, you have a very shallow idea about what care looks like in a relationship.

It's almost funny watching people so thoroughly invert reality like this; black women generally have a ride or die ethos for their men, but I'm not surprised that this is being ceded to white women for propaganda purposes.

It's almost funny watching people so thoroughly invert reality like this; black women generally have a ride or die ethos for their men, but I'm not surprised that this is being ceded to white women for propaganda purposes.
They're so weak for pale pussy, it's getting in the way of their intellectual faculties. We all know it's innate for cadaans to be conniving from their history, but they swear their crushes are an exception.

:comeon:

Unfortunately, some of the guys here can’t see beyond their desires and preferences. We live in a world in which men demonize or glorify women based on their physical appearance and the self-haters on this forum have a preference for a lighter hue.

It doesn’t matter that black women tend to be more race loyal, suffer more DV, sexual abuse, more likely to be in poverty and the list continues. Doesn’t matter that black women tend to be least hypergamous of women and tend to enter relationships in which they’re also the breadwinners. It’s doesn’t matter that alimony is more common amongst white women and that in Europe we have cases of African players nearly losing it all due to their white wives. In their alternative universe, white women are more caring, less likely to be money oriented and the list continues.

Malcom X was right when he said the black woman was the most neglected woman.

How many teenage black girls even have their own cars? I'd imagine they would be the type to borrow their parent's car or use public transport. You're acting like white girls are just inherently more kind when they simply just come from richer families. Ugh, I've seen non-white woman believe the same ignorant shi about white dudes.

Also, you have a very shallow idea about what care looks like in a relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending