Madow talks about why athletes prefer caadan women over madow women

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've dated both black women and white women and wallahi idk why but black women are alot more to handle...don't get me wrong all women are emotional but with black women it's scary kind emotional.

Lol conditioning would. We’re all a product of our society. Believe me if you grew up with billboards of black women and white skin was looked down upon, you would. People aren’t as unique as they think they are. You have whole societies that are/were attracted to obese women and now the average man finds them unattractive. Why? Social conditioning. If conditioning wasn’t hand in hand with beauty standards, we wouldn’t have had such variety with regards to beauty in 10,000 yrs of recorded human history.
I don't think it's got anything to do with their outward appearance. There's a lot of cadaan admixture with US madoows, so it can't simply be chalked up "they love whitey". I think it's more to do with their general attitude personally :francis:

I've dated both black women and white women and wallahi idk why but black women are alot more to handle...don't get me wrong all women are emotional but with black women it's scary kind emotional.
How does it manifest itself? Just a higher level of general emotional instability or are there certain triggers? I don't really have a frame of reference nor plan on exploring those murky waters lol

I don't think it's got anything to do with their outward appearance. There's a lot of cadaan admixture with US madoows, so it can't simply be chalked up "they love whitey". I think it's more to do with their general attitude personally :francis:
I delve into that mostly in my first post on this thread. Let me know what you think.

I think the attitude issue is a manifestation of something deeper which makes their whole reasoning even more pathetic tbh.

How does it manifest itself? Just a higher level of general emotional instability or are there certain triggers? I don't really have a frame of reference nor plan on exploring those murky waters lol
Class is a massive factor. White women I grew up with were also tough as nails and quarrelsome. Working class girl with an alcoholic as a father isn’t going to be as soft and laid back as a middle class cadaan girl. When talking about whiteness and white women, we generally imagine the moneyed middle class rather than working class women like the cockneys or the take no prisoner straight talking northern working class white woman.

Hence why the whole ‘attitude’ argument from my perspective is a cop out.

When those madows first get rich they probably encounter many poor black girls trying to finesse them. The black families are also more entitled and intrusive with finances.

just imagine if you were a rich Somali athlete and the potential headaches the over sized family of a xalimo would cause you.

so maybe a white middle or upper class is less stress than a fellow ethnic……….

That said, Bantus and Niger Congo men do love a bit of pork over horse hair,

How else can we explain all those young black British men who procreate with obese poor Whitt girls?

reer

VIP
@Angelina youre right but remember athletes/celebrities are not like people who become rich from usual ways like education business etc. they go to schools with cadaans. they have multiple races of women throwing themselves at them. so why wouldnt they choose a middle class gabadh instead of a hood girl. the middle class gabadh is most likely cadaan on pure probability and environmental factor.

When those madows first get rich they probably encounter many poor black girls trying to finesse them. The black families are also more entitled and intrusive with finances.

just imagine if you were a rich Somali athlete and the potential headaches the over sized family of a xalimo would cause you.

so maybe a white middle or upper class is less stress than a fellow ethnic……….

That said, Bantus and Niger Congo men do love a bit of pork over horse hair,

How else can we explain all those young black British men who procreate with obese poor Whitt girls?
White women take them to court and take alimony and 9/10 times win. There are so many high profile cases. Look at that African footballer whose white wife completely rinsed out? After all of that, he ended up losing a lot of his wealth and going back to this madow roots and married a black woman.

The thing is, white women can be just as entitled if not more. Most of these black players end up having fully white grandkids and within two generations, the wealth they amassed goes into white hands.

Whilst you’re running away from the Xalimo and your community, it’s the white family that benefits in the long run and ultimately the jokes on you.

Walahi I’m more and more thankful to be Somali, because I feel like being a madow women sounds like hell 💀 imagine having a counterpart that hates you so much they air you out to other ajnabis, 500K LIKES TOO!?! 😂
I use to work with these Arab male had who all madow friends. One day the topic of inter racial marriage came up during lunch. He was telling my colleagues how all his madow friends prefer non madow women due to madow women being more “stress”. I can tell my Jamaican colleague was burning inside 🇸🇳

this is actually back up statistics as well. The number of mixed(Jamaican and white British) is now almost the same as the number of black Caribbean people in the UK. That’s super interesting because it tells you UK black British madow men who are around multiple black girls are choosing to marry white British working class girls. If this continues Uk Jamaicans will be less than Somalis in a generation 🇸🇴

Last edited:
White women take them to court of alimony and 9/10 times win. There are so many high profile cases. Look at that footballer whose white wife completely rinsed out? After all of that, he ended up losing a lot of his wealth and going back to this madow roots and married a black woman.

The thing is, white women can be just as entitled if not more. Most of these black players end up having fully white grandkids and within two generations, the wealth they amassed goes into white hands.

Whilst you’re running away from the Xalimo and your community, it’s the white family that benefits in the long run and ultimately the jokes on you.
I’m not saying it is necessarily right. If I was a professional athlete I would move to the Middle East and marry 4 women, 1 Somali and 3 from other races.

You are probably right. A black women would kill you with paprika, chilli and high chlosterol; a white giro would kill you with lawyers and depression from a vegan diet. I suppose the latter is the worse option of the two. And you’re also right, once your mixed kid Marries a cadaan- it’s a wrap for your genetics. DNA fellows will be analysing your great great children results on this forum.

I’m not saying it is necessarily right. If I was a professional athlete I would move to the Middle East and marry 4 women, 1 Somali and 3 from other races.

You are probably right. A black women would kill you with paprika, chilli and high chlosterol; a white giro would kill you with lawyers and depression from a vegan diet. I suppose the latter is the worse option of the two. And you’re also right, once your mixed kid Marries a cadaan- it’s a wrap for your genetics. DNA fellows will be analysing your great great children results on this forum.
The fact that you’d marry 3 other women from different races instead of marrying and benefiting more women from your community shows you’re interested in women from different backgrounds any way rather than the issues that might arise from a Xalimo. You’re more attracted to different women and marrying a Xalimo is more to placate your moral givings or family.

Let me explain something, upper class women don’t marry athletes from different races to them. They don’t need to. People tend to marry within their class and an upper class woman will marry an upper class man with inherited wealth and businesses who is also the same race as her. Any of the three other women you marry will be from not so wealthy families who will also try and rinse you dry- that’s why they allowed you to marry their daughter in the first place.

Last edited:
The fact that you’d marry 3 other women from different races instead of marrying and benefiting more women from your community shows you’re interested in women from different backgrounds any way rather be than the issues that might arise from a Xalimo. You’re more attracted to different women and marrying a Xalimo is more placate your moral givings or family.

Let me explain something, upper class women don’t marry athletes from different races to them. They don’t need to. People tend to marry within their class and an upper class woman will marry an upper class men with inherited wealth and businesses who is also the same race as him. Any of the three other women you marry will be from not so wealth families who will also try and rinse you dry- that’s why they allowed you to marry their daughter in the first place.
4 Xalimos. 😳Don’t ruin my hypothetical scenario.

She's qurux idc what you say @DojaKhat
I hope you enjoy Pride Month soon, saaxib.
sassy black and white GIF

4 Xalimos. 😳Don’t ruin my hypothetical scenario.
Yes, if you become very rich and polygamy minded, you should marry 4 Xalimos. I’d much rather see 4 Xalimos driving ranges with birkin bags and their Somali parents benefiting then Ajnabis who’ll later on benefit more and will encourage your half Somali kids to get with their mother’s people to funnel the money into their community.

You’re playing checkers, when you need to be playing chess.

Last edited:

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
I use to work with these Arab male had who all madow friends. One day the topic of inter racial marriage came up during lunch. He was telling my colleagues how all his madow friends prefer non madow women due to madow women being more “stress”. I can tell my Jamaican colleague was burning inside 🇸🇳

this is actually back up statistics as well. The number of mixed(Jamaican and white British) is now almost the same as the number of black Caribbean people in the UK. That’s super interesting because it tells you UK black British madow men who are around multiple black girls are choosing to marry white British working class girls. If this continues Uk Jamaicans will be less than Somalis in a generation 🇸🇴
That's generally limited to jamacians, most west africans i've seen married their own people. When you say "madow", what do you mean?