Madow talks about why athletes prefer caadan women over madow women

their mums raised them tho but they cant seem appreciate the hard work of motherhood, its like they view their mums in every bw. but usually bm are give less chores, and bw - mother and daughter- have mediate, allocate, the the eldest daughter became in figure the mom. say if the mom needs to support the family.

Both sexes are accountable. There are many bum men who wrong their women but how many would have fully committed to one and not leave them after having short or long term fun if she gave them peace and was supportive? Maybe most would.

Thoughts?

I really don't believe him when he says it's only what his friends told him, as if he doesn't share the same anti-BW beliefs, just judging off his eager tone and the switch from "they" to "we" near the end.

Cut It Out Reaction GIF by Bounce

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I really don't believe him when he says it's only what his friends told him, as if he doesn't share the same anti-BW beliefs, just judging off his eager tone and the switch from "they" to "we" near the end.

Cut It Out Reaction GIF by Bounce

He just wants to annoy madow women lool. The answer is obvious but ignorant people keep getting mad every year during the NFL and NBA draft.

The madow chicks that cry the most low-key just seem jealous and it's obvious they barely watch sports.

Don't let this BS fool you guys. Most NFL players are dating/married to madow women. @Dibleyy

NFL players also aren't making NBA money. So most of these guys aren't exactly dating other rich women or super models like NBA and soccer players. They're getting in relationships with IG models, and local chicks in the cities they play in.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Some stereotypes are true, due to poverty and stereotypes madow woman don't act feminine or submissive which turns off alot of guys compared to Asian chicks who are expected to act feminine and submissive and they do, environments make people if u poor u will act aggressive to survive compared to rich or second class

Fellas who would you choose @

Fellas @Keep it a boqol @DivineMartial @NidarNidar @Chaseyourdreamzz
@Cartan Boos

Who would you rather be with

Zamzam the top lash tech in the city. She's drives a hellcat and loves to spoil her man.

Or

nuura the nurse. Your typical traditional conservative modest xalimo. She ain't got money like zamzam and has no intentions on spoiling you the way zamzam would.
What does your question have to do with my post? I beg you don’t @ me with nonsense.

Fellas @Keep it a boqol @DivineMartial @NidarNidar @Chaseyourdreamzz
@Cartan Boos

Who would you rather be with

Zamzam the top lash tech in the city. She's drives a hellcat and loves to spoil her man.

Or

nuura the nurse. Your typical traditional conservative modest xalimo. She ain't got money like zamzam and has no intentions on spoiling you the way zamzam would.
lashing is no joke this lady my family knows does it on the side of her house works her own schedule apparently earns alot more than a 9 to 5 i barely see her working :kanyehmm: always out an about

Kisame

Plotting world domination
lashing is no joke this lady my family knows does it on the side of her house works her own schedule apparently earns alot more than a 9 to 5 i barely see her working :kanyehmm: always out an about

My friend sister is a lash tech. She has a nice following on IG and is always busy. She's making a lot of money

Walahi I’m more and more thankful to be Somali, because I feel like being a madow women sounds like hell 💀 imagine having a counterpart that hates you so much they air you out to other ajnabis, 500K LIKES TOO!?! 😂
This guy is a broke dusty . There are plenty of black athletes that are married to black women . The media only shows the few that are married to white women .

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
saddening but allegedly its reality. America and the People have always wanted to decrease the Black african population