Madow pastor gives man a passport that miraculously appeared in his shoes

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
What do u expect from a country that never got enslaved and fought foreign powers:gucciwhat:

Somalia was colonized and Somaliland was given protectorate status but raped for its livestock. Kenya was a colony same as Tanzania. What’s the difference? What do you mean fought foreign powers? Both the British and Italians left peacefully after being in the country for over 80 years. The Dervish movement died early 1920s the British left 1960

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somalia was colonized and Somaliland was given protectorate status but raped for its livestock. Kenya was a colony same as Tanzania. What’s the difference? What do you mean fought foreign powers? Both the British and Italians left peacefully after being in the country for over 80 years. The Dervish movement died early 1920s the British left 1960

The Somalis of that era fought back heavily. To the point that it was easier to colonise entire subcontinents before the somali resistance fell.

And even after the fall, there were uncertainties for a couple of years. They all signed treaties that allowed the two somali territories to unite and form somalia. They even educated the somalis in modern politics.which they used against them to liberate other african peoples.

Don't you ever downplay the colonial era in the horn. Those warriors fought multiple foreign armies to ensure somali independence.

Awdalia Rising

The Somalis of that era fought back heavily. To the point that it was easier to colonise entire subcontinents before the somali resistance fell.

And even after the fall, there were uncertainties for a couple of years. They all signed treaties that allowed the two somali territories to unite and form somalia. They even educated the somalis in modern politics.which they used against them to liberate other african peoples.

Don't you ever downplay the colonial era in the horn. Those warriors fought multiple foreign armies to ensure somali independence.

what in Gods name did you smoke? Dervish was the only thing closed to armed resistance against colonial powers and they attacked other Somalis more than the British ! And the dervish died out 1921. British left 1960. That’s another 40 years almost.

Italians never faced heavy resistance.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Lol.
It's sad though that these Christian scamming pastors are playing with people's emotions, the worse are those fake healing ones.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
what in Gods name did you smoke? Dervish was the only thing closed to armed resistance against colonial powers and they attacked other Somalis more than the British ! And the dervish died out 1921. British left 1960. That’s another 40 years almost.

Italians never faced heavy resistance.

If you think that the dervish was the only resistance, you need to learn about the somali colonial history.

The Italians did have massive resistance, how else did the colonial era in italian greater somalia in a trustee ship. Just stating the kinda obvious.

Awdalia Rising

If you think that the dervish was the only resistance, you need to learn about the somali colonial history.

The Italians did have massive resistance, how else did the colonial era in italian greater somalia in a trustee ship. Just stating the kinda obvious.

Bro what? :faysalwtf: Go open a history book. Italians never faced any heavy resistance from Somalis. Their territory was invaded by Britain in 1941 and Britain ruled their territory in Somalia until 1949 at which point they gave it to the UN to administer and in 1950 the UN actually let the Italians run the Trusteeship until 1960 so yes even the Italians stayed till 1960.

And your first point I said dervish was the only thing close to an armed resistance and I’m right. Go open a history book. Little clan nomad attacking a british post every couple of months and inflicting close to 0 damage is not fighting the British :russ:

Bro we are on the internet and you really thought Somalis defeating Italians (which never happened) was the reason Somalia became UN trusteeship :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: please don’t @ me or quote me ever again it’s clear you aren’t cut out for this discussion

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Bro what? :faysalwtf: Go open a history book. Italians never faced any heavy resistance from Somalis. Their territory was invaded by Britain in 1941 and Britain ruled their territory in Somalia until 1949 at which point they gave it to the UN to administer and in 1950 the UN actually let the Italians run the Trusteeship until 1960 so yes even the Italians stayed till 1960.

And your first point I said dervish was the only thing close to an armed resistance and I’m right. Go open a history book. Little clan nomad attacking a british post every couple of months and inflicting close to 0 damage is not fighting the British :russ:

Bro we are on the internet and you really thought Somalis defeating Italians (which never happened) was the reason Somalia became UN trusteeship :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: please don’t @ me or quote me ever again it’s clear you aren’t cut out for this discussion
Stop adding words to my sentences, i tried to remain civil. You on the other hand don't.

I never stated that they defeated the colonial powers. However southern somalia was intended to become a settlement for Italians. The resistance held up for long enough to ensure this didn't happen.

I won't respond to you in this thread. Keep trolling on mate!

Awdalia Rising

Stop adding words to my sentences, i tried to remain civil. You on the other hand don't.

I never stated that they defeated the colonial powers. However southern somalia was intended to become a settlement for Italians. The resistance held up for long enough to ensure this didn't happen.

I won't respond to you in this thread. Keep trolling on mate!

didn’t I tell your delusional ass not to quote me again? Just stating the kind of obvious kulaha and you didn’t even know the correct history :chrisfreshhah:

Southern Somalia did become a settlement for Italians and no resistance was put up. Over 50,000 Italians were living in Mogadishu at one point. Thousands of others in different areas in southern Somalia. There was no resistance that held them up, what held them up was when Britain invaded their territories in 1941

please educate yourself before you try to quote me again and stop with your delusional revisionist history. We are on the Internet not your alternative version of reality

Trending

Latest posts