Madow negroid gets jumped by English couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madaaxa buu lee eeygeh sankaa weyn it's practically a bulls eye you can't miss it,
And she gave that thug a couple good jabs for good measure
She shouldve KOed that monkey looking fucker and why was that coward gorilla saying watch when i catch you he just admitted hes only hard when hes got his weapon lool

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
C'mon dude there is a complex here if there wasn't then you guys wouldn't be spamming /negroid Madow etc. Negro is an umbrella term that is used to degrade all dark skin people. Not sure about the south asians and ab-normies tho.

They don't care about me? Nuh-uh! My best friend kwame from the hood cares about me im sure. WE are trans-atlantic relationship goals:oops:. i like him. he's been there for me way more than liban from the road.

he protecc, he attacc, but most importantly he got my bacc
No point exlplaning to this folks it seems like they have never been out in the real World

Fam :farmajoyaab:. im not gay and you chill out. i dont think ive ever insulted u or attacked you im rly sadd becuz of u. all i did was try to break this dangerous delusion of urs. kwame>u. i bet you would stutter in his presence.

no competiton :dead::dead1:
You just proved your a batty boy how do you have the time to save my profile pic which i removed 2 weeks ago!! kkk so this nigga had my picture saved for 2weeks your done out here khanis foqol khanis

@Reclesstuga what the f*ck bahahahah :damn::dead::deadmanny:
Hes a funny little fucking circus monkey

64cedfe482f6b1aaf64484a3f61c91a9.jpg

I'll be vague for the not so tech savvy, but be careful with what you post. Spiders are crawling everywhere
Nigga stfu hoyada sinjin kawass bastar yahow acting like you took a W you think i give a f*ck about that picture lil boy ill push a mopstick up your ass make your intestines fallout fucking .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending