Madow lives matter acvitist Talib Kweli and His cult attack me on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BLM terrorist organization is on attack mode against me on twitter but I stood my ground so far.

Talib Kweli is trying to convince me and enroll me as BLM life member but that is something I will never buy. Terrorism has no place in this world!

The BLM terrorist organization is on attack mode against me on twitter but I stood my ground so far.

Talib Kweli is trying to convince me and enroll me as BLM life member but that is something I will never buy. Terrorism has no place in this world!

BLM is a positive organization to me wallahi. Are you a right winger somali?

upload_2017-9-8_13-27-24.jpeg

Merca

Inactive.
I agree that some BLM members commit violent acts and vandalise their own communities but that's not what BLM stands for though.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Talib Kweli
:mjlol:

This guy used to work with the likes of Kanye West and now he's nothing more than a easily triggered keyboard warrior. It's pretty damn sad
:farmajoyaab:

I agree that some BLM members commit violent acts and vandalise their own communities but that's not what BLM stands for though.
Every terror group begins with doing social services and puts its focus on the people to win their mind and soul until they militarily stronger, that is how al shabaab begin so did Isis and so did al qaeda.

Talib Kweli
:mjlol:

This guy used to work with the likes of Kanye West and now he's nothing more than a easily triggered keyboard warrior. It's pretty damn sad
:farmajoyaab:

1.1 M followers :gucciwhat:

Reminds me of the time when I was president of Juballand on twitter and I ended up getting into arguments with feminist and trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts