Madow guys plotting on your sisters

U guys got baited :mjlaugh:
What a pathetic thread you guys just keep on getting lower with it. One minute you lot are complaining about women leeching next minute you want to leech off arab women :wtfdis:

Plus this is not the kind of attention we want 💀

I can only imagine how you lot would be wilding out if some madows made the same tweet about somali women in somalia just like what happened to Eritrea a while back with gov mandated wives which was also fake. Somalis where getting involved and angry on there behalf :dead:
Let's not be acting like madows just yesterday some of you guys were "plotting" and wilding out over arab girls like this over some fake tweet and the next min you lot will cry about madows doing the same thing :what1:
What do you expect

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
U guys got baited :mjlaugh:

Let's not be acting like madows just yesterday some of you guys were "plotting" and wilding out over arab girls like this over some fake tweet and the next min you lot will cry about madows doing the same thing :what1:
What do you expect
I’m not a hypocrite and I find both sides disgusting. But to the men that do this, just remember that you are no different to a dusty madhow nigga thinking he has a chance with your own.
:ufdup:
Khaleejis are repulsed by non-Khaleeji Arabs yet y’all think they want a gaajo farax. Delusional fr!
:chrisfreshhah:

Never before have I seen such a group of people so averse to their own women. Why are they like this?
I once read somewhere the hate they have against their own women it is something started long time ago lusting over lighter skin women even during Atlantic slavery era , I am not sure if that's true though lol. It is shame but western African women have beautiful body.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Seems like you losers don’t have any friends, it’s a joke don’t take everything to light Jesus
Yoo wait a minute? Jesus?
whoa (1).png

You're a Christian? Gaal cag madow
birdman.png

Nowadays most Somali men look and act Madow. It’s weird how Madow phobic you guys are on the net. It’s clearly a feeling of rejection lmao

Trending

Latest posts