Madow Guy humbles and bullies Arab/North African man

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
He imitated him and employed a reverse tactic. There's no doubt he was truthful about them not being original. Imagine if he were a Muslim and studied the Sunnah and narrations on history and races; he might have become arrogant and bullied him even more. However, I don't condone either of them behaving this way. It doesn't align with the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah and reflects the traits of Iblees.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
" I can bleach and be like you but you cannot be like me"

" I can put chemicals on my hair and get it like yours but you cannot get it like mine"

He trolled him hard.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
" I can bleach and be like you but you cannot be like me"

" I can put chemicals on my hair and get it like yours but you cannot get it like mine"

He trolled him hard.

I'm mostly neutral but is the Black guy really wrong? These Arabs moan about discrimination while they themselves are incredibly racist. Most of them won't let their daughters marry a dark skinned man. Won't even let em marry a South Asian cos they're poor and dark too. I don't see why people stick up for them so much. You can be Muslim without associating with Arabism, this obsession with Arabism really is a recent, new phenomenon.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Model Flexing GIF by G2 Esports

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
What is the context of this video and these west africans keep starting beef with certain africans groups but let them keeping this and we will see another Rwandan genocide in the making.
This idea that Niger Congo are the originals in the continent needs to be put down. It's so rampant these niggas look at anyone in Africa that doesn't look like them and make up theories of how they are mixed or invaders. Stupid people and ideas that led to our southern cushites in Rwanda getting genocided.

The only "originals" in east Africa are Cushites and our cousins the Nilotes. Bantu can f*ck off back to congo if they are so desperate about "original"

Trending