Madow girl from London doesn't want to leave Somalia ever!

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What happened to us being anti black lol

They didn't call her the j word every day ????
Are you forgetting Xamar is 75% J.areerweyne. She fits in perfectly. They probably thought she's makkane or shiidle or maybe even Dauud Abgaal lol.

She was only there for a week.
Are you forgetting Xamar is 75% J.areerweyne. She fits in perfectly. They probably thought she's makkane or shiidle or maybe even Dauud Abgaal lol.
Dauud are nasab but I can't say the same for you unfortunately. Xamar is not 75% Madowweyne, if you go out of the suuqs you will not see any of them, even if you go KM4 and probably 8 out of the total districts there are none.

Jungle

VIP
He is elaay lol bahdil ku filan. Here is his cousin...

FB_IMG_1702761706230.jpg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
She was only there for a week.

Dauud are nasab but I can't say the same for you unfortunately. Xamar is not 75% Madowweyne, if you go out of the suuqs you will not see any of them, even if you go KM4 and probably 8 out of the total districts there are none.
It's just a joke bro. But seriously ive seen some Bantu looking Dauuds.

Also I won't deny many reewins that are assimilated bantus lol. I was just bantering didn't mean to offend.

Trending

Latest posts