Madow chicks get rasaased by South Asians in the comments for calling Indians ghetto

Hindis stink. It’s not racism to tell the absolute truth. I live in Canada and there are so many of them and EVEN they will tell you that many of them smell like XAAR.

be honest if you had to be in an elevator for 24 hours with a madow lady or 10 hindis everyone’s gonna choose the madow.

Hindis stink. It’s not racism to tell the absolute truth. I live in Canada and there are so many of them and EVEN they will tell you that many of them smell like XAAR.

be honest if you had to be in an elevator for 24 hours with a madow lady or 10 hindis everyone’s gonna choose the madow.
Insensitive much? Xaar is an essential part of their culture. They say you didn't have real samosas until you get that authentic charred Bihari xaar whiff on them.

Kinda funny considering I was behind a Indian lady with a big butt on a escalator and it smelled like a Indian festival in the middle of summer SHIT PISS CURRY DELIGHT .

Haven't eaten since yesterday .

Do Indians tend to forget we literally have video evidence of their stank smell

Exhibit A

Some "urban youth" teenager from London calling anybody ghetto. The fucking irony :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts