Madoobe will change the Jubaland constitution soon

KDF don’t keep him in power. The Jubaland Darawish are over 20k in manpower and possess 100s of technicals and heavy weapons. He has more than enough manpower and weapons to defend himself. He could actually liberate Lower Juba if he wanted to but he doesn’t want to.
14 years and only controlling 2 districts it’s more likely AS storms Kismayo it’s over for this nigga if hiraab forces push from lower shabelle into the Jubba’s.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

KDF don’t keep him in power. The Jubaland Darawish are over 20k in manpower and possess 100s of technicals and heavy weapons. He has more than enough manpower and weapons to defend himself. He could actually liberate Lower Juba if he wanted to but he doesn’t want to.
How much does it benefit him if he liberates lower juba by the way🤔? Even if he did, the international community will still give credit to HSM no? 🤔

I posit that Jubaland is where it is today in spite of Madoobe and not because of him. I don't know how closely you have assessed the situation but Madoobe is just as unpopular with the locals as he is with the diaspora, it's just they can't raise their voices too loud (it's a different story in private).
Debatable, but perhaps another day, at least now no one is stealing or squatting on my private land, and that alone is a small measure of how things have improved since his arrival. Would the architects of JL, the like of Dr Ghandi, Sharma'arke, Gaas etc be happy with his work, I know not, but I would argue despite his shortcomings, they would not be hasty for his immediate removal considering his adjacent surroundings and political climate in the region.
And I don't buy the argument there is no one to replace him. There are 100s of qualified competent individuals that have a long track record in serving Jubaland (some of whom I have met personally). However, most prefer to remain unnoticed for fear of reprisals from Madoobe
I was not remotely suggesting there being no possible candidates, I am sure there are many, but who are they? Any tested candidates with proven track record in the public sphere? Xidig? Perhaps Ciilmooge? Dare I suggest Xamza?
No more aano qabiil killings but there’s no progress under Madoobe.
So, improved security conditions in a volatile region is not a quantifiable measure? All right, moving along.
I’ve met and spoke with many Kismaayo natives who relocated to Xamar because they couldn’t make a decent living in Kismaayo. I’ve seen your posts and you’re not an objective poster even though you present yourself as such.
Your conclusion of my lacking objectivity is rather subjective of great latitude, ergo your objectivity in and of itself then becomes rather subjective, would not you say? Or have you developed an alternative objectivity, in which case, do proceed?

Last edited: