madoobe says federal government acting like alshabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
haa hada ka hor buu kobtan soo dhigay isago gacmaha ka xidhan, oo weliba hospital gown xidhan.:drakelaugh:

markay irbad ku dhuftaan buu soo miyirsadaa.

allaha caafiyo, dadka waalan yaanan ku mashquulin .
Is that why you were begging for the moderators to ban me dhoqon son of eeedooore kkk tell @Teeri-Alpha why you were against abdi iley qlong with your uncle who is the leader of onlf and today you and the leader of onlf who are reer isaaq support cagjar cause he is reer isaaq ina lillah waa ina illahay eajicuun reer cabdile have become lama ooyan abdi iley is in prison like a slave subhanallah

Is that why you were begging for the moderators to ban me dhoqon son of eeedooore kkk tell @Teeri-Alpha why you were against abdi iley qlong with your uncle who is the leader of onlf and today you and the leader of onlf who are reer isaaq support cagjar cause he is reer isaaq ina lillah waa ina illahay eajicuun reer cabdile have become lama ooyan abdi iley is in prison like a slave subhanallah
sii.lka hooyadaa u sheeg.

:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
sii.lka hooyadaa u sheeg.

:trumpsmirk:
Please calm down and regain your composure my dear child tell @Teeri-Alpha why you and your uncle who is the leader of ONLF were against abdi iley and even referred to him as a murtad gaal but today ONLF whos leader is reer isaaq supports cagjar and ONLF are waving the ethiopian flag.

So all them years ONLF were not fighting to free DDSI from ethiopia ONLF were fighting to have a reer isaaq president of DDSI who takes orders from addis Ababa :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

@Teeri-Alpha wallahi i am abdi iley staunchest supporters in here in sha Allah he will regain his freedom but why the hypocrasy onlf were only against mujahid abdi iley cause he is reer cabdile

Please calm down and regain your composure my dear child tell @Teeri-Alpha why you and your uncle who is the leader of ONLF were against abdi iley and even referred to him as a murtad gaal but today ONLF whos leader is reer isaaq supports cagjar and ONLF are waving the ethiopian flag.

So all them years ONLF were not fighting to free DDSI from ethiopia ONLF were fighting to have a reer isaaq president of DDSI who takes orders from addis Ababa :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:
TightUnfoldedAdouri-small.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
atleast i fight and there are 26 somali tribe and your one of my adoons,

i stick my finger in yuor naaago Majterteens in warder and make their daddies lick it, your still my slave that i can shaggg their naago as i wish and demand,

adoooon garac, yuor most likely pissed due to your sister being bashed by liyu police soma ahah?

You must be joking who bullied you in this life? Subhanallah that rampage, i could feel his anger true his post. Could i suggest a therapist perhaps?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I support president farmaajo iyo prime minister khayre while you support kenya and ethiopia guun guun dhashay

Nigga please those two are puppets not even for foreign governments but foreign companies. Sit you behind down. Kehyre is about to sell our oil recourses to the highest bidder. And formaajo well his actions speak for its self.

Status
Not open for further replies.