madoobe says federal government acting like alshabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Teeri-Alpha post your picture lets see who looks like a baboon hooyada waase you slave of kukiye iyo xabesha you women get fucked in Ethiopia and kenyan you slave bastard child of xabesha and kukuiye

yuor uncle mayor of bosaso

Osman Muxamuud fufu ibn Majtereen Babatundey

Osman muxamuud bosaso mayor half Tanzanian mum side,

gallan.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
cabdi iley used to allow liyu police to finger MJ girls, then made their fatehrs lick it,

we gang banged them good too, on the border,

yuor girls paid for the murders adoon farool did for his habashi masters,

in somali region and jubaland we gang bang them, we make them pregnant, force abortions,

they are our sex slaves these Majerteen naago,

every majerteen man is required to bring a majerteen females to shaggggg in somali region and jubaland and if he says no we do her in front of him and forced to watch

we call Majerteen pleasure females, and their man cucks

tight big booty Majerteen girl, nothing sweeter specially when she has a husband we dominate in jubaland and dds

its very oilly siiiiii11l and the s111l even makes the sound of puntland national anthem when being karbahsed,

giphy.gif
Abdi iley? Is that the same guy who is in prison today by the oromo? This is how your leaders are treated like slaves notice your president has handcuffs on and is sent to prison
FF849D48-0017-42DE-B315-9A0333D4F48A.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha when will Abdi iley be allowed to come out of prison kkk soon mustafa cagjar will be sent to prison as soon as the leadership in Ethiopia changes from
Oromo to Amhara kkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Majerteenta Kudhasehy waas adoon yahow baboonka ah

kulaha we can reer nfd help against hassan when 70% of kenya soldiers are OGaden from NFD
Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal, Naga fuuq, Majerteen are ruling the world while your cousins are making out with cow's asses.

@Teeri-Alpha when will Abdi iley be allowed to come out of prison kkk soon mustafa cagjar will be sent to prison as soon as the leadership in Ethiopia changes from
Oromo to Amhara kkk

atleast i fight and there are 26 somali tribe and your one of my adoons,

i stick my finger in yuor naaago Majterteens in warder and make their daddies lick it, your still my slave that i can shaggg their naago as i wish and demand,

adoooon garac, yuor most likely pissed due to your sister being bashed by liyu police soma ahah?

Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal, Naga fuuq, Majerteen are ruling the world while your cousins are making out cow's asses.

stay out of this, its between me and that adoon bastard,

he started called my people names, at least judge him too,

he started, and by God i will not sit silent as he insults my kind,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
atleast i fight and there are 26 somali tribe and your one of my adoons,

i stick my finger in yuor naaago Majterteens in warder and make their daddies lick it, your still my slave that i can shaggg their naago as i wish and demand,

adoooon garac, yuor most likely pissed due to your sister being bashed by liyu police soma ahah?
I support president farmaajo iyo prime minister khayre while you support kenya and ethiopia guun guun dhashay

Tukraq

VIP
we make Masjetreen girls go agah agah please in somali region and jubaland,

did you forget when Uncle cabdi iley made liyu puntland/warder border soldiers and said feast on them tight MJ P0000n :mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::russ:

your females paid with their s111l infront of their dads, so shamelful Majerteen hate it this episode, yet many ironically love cabdi iley , :damn::damn::damn::damn::diddyass:

what Liyu police did to Majerteen naago when cabdi gave them the green light

18980069.gif
proof? I can bring proof of kikuyus running through Ogaden females

Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal, Naga fuuq, Majerteen are ruling the world while your cousins are making out with cow's asses.

he insulted my mother 3 times before i said ok i will retaliate,

dont come in, next time you insult me again you will also get a taste, i will forgive that first insult,

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
he insulted my mother 3 times before i said ok i will retaliate,

dont come in, next time you insult me again you will also get a taste, i will forgive that first insult,

You insulted him first, don't throw stones and then cry when you meet your match.

Rather Xaarmaajo than that tree cutting charcoal King terrorist futo madoobe y'all keep worshiping like mushrikeen :nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
stay out of this, its between me and that adoon bastard,

he started called my people names, at least judge him too,

he started, and by God i will not sit silent as he insults my kind,
Tell me how comes ogaden are easy to use? When Abdi iley was president the leader of ONLF was reer isaaq, he use to call Abdi iley a murtad a gaal but today his cousin cagjar is the leader ONLF supports the ethiopian government :chrisfreshhah:

When Abdi iley was president @Ferrari use to diss iley and call him a gaal but today his cousin who is also reer isaaq is president notice he supports cagjar kkk

Reeer cabdile have become lama ooyan betrayed by your own cousins such in the back:trumpsmirk:

I respect @Ferrari cause he supports cagjar cause he is reer isaaq like him but you are reer cabdile and you are treated as lama ooyan by reer isaaq Who are killing your men and raping your women :chrisfreshhah:

You insulted him first, don't throw stones and then cry when you meet your match.

go and read the posts, he came in with hooyada waas 3 times before i retaliated, he insulted OG continuously,

i am warning you, do not insult my linage again, i will play the adult for now, i understand he is your cousin, but by God i will not hold back next time reiko,

dont insult my nasab lieange, i will hold my fingers from typing them for now,

if you dont want your people insulted, talk to your crazy cousin who goes willy nilly thinking he will get away with it,

i never cried, just because i am not stepping to your standards dont mean i cried, your female, if you want to be insulted join the saff,

you have been warned, deal with your lost dog

Status
Not open for further replies.