madoobe says federal government acting like alshabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Assamu-aleikum,

your my slave then in somali region and jubaland as i rule you, so logically your slave of a slave?

tenor.gif
Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke created jubbaland hooyada waase I posted the video of your god madoobe saying that now what? Jubbaland created by an mj man Cumar cabdirashid do you think you have enough clout to go against hawiye and their leader hassan shiekh who wanted to destroy jubbaland if it was not for puntland support you have no clout in somalia wallahi without puntland support jubaland would have never existed.

Do you think your cagdheer from Kenya and ethiopia can help you against hassan sheikh Mohamud who was the thrn president of somalia? Somalia is a sovereign country your people in Kenya and ethiopia can’t get involved in somalia politics

Now who are you going to run to you cagdheer bastard hooyada waas

Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke created jubbaland hooyada waase I posted the video of your god madoobe saying that now what? Jubbaland created by an mj man Cumar cabdirashid do you think you have enough clout to go against hawiye and their leader hassan shiekh who wanted to destroy jubbaland if it was not for puntland support you have no clout in somalia wallahi without puntland support jubaland would have never existed.

Do you think your cagdheer from Kenya and ethiopia can help you against hassan sheikh Mohamud who was the thrn president of somalia? Somalia is a sovereign country your people in Kenya and ethiopia can’t get involved in somalia politics

Majerteenta Kudhasehy waas adoon yahow baboonka ah

kulaha we can reer nfd help against hassan when 70% of kenya soldiers are OGaden from NFD

Tukraq

VIP

Ogaden are not factors in Somalia, I would say try Ethiopia and Kenya, but habeshas and kikuyus have them on lock tbh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majerteenta Kudhasehy waas adoon yahow baboonka ah

kulaha we can reer nfd help against hassan when 70% of kenya soldiers are OGaden from NFD
It was cumar cabdirashid who signed kdf to enter jubbaland when he was the prime minister of somalia otherwise kenyan troops would not set foot in somalia without the leaders of somalia blessing nacas cagdheer these bastards dont deserve a favour wallahi waa guuun guun dhashay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ogaden are not factors in Somalia, I would say try Ethiopia and Kenya, but habeshas and kikuyus have them on lock tbh
Look at abdi iley he was used like a tampon by tigre and ogaden supported him now mustafa cagjar is being used by the oromo as a prostitute and all ogaden support him these are a prople who have never known freedom they have always been in bondage in sha Allah just like the kukiye and habesha enslave ogaden we somalis will enslave them in somalia use their leaders as tampons ogaden are an insignificant minority in somalia theres more ciise in somalia than there is ogaden waa laangaab lama ooyan thats why qalbidhagax was deported cause he is ogaden from ethiopia and kenya

Ogaden rules you in kismayo and somali region, yuo will always sit behind him,

actually no such thing as somalia, call me when the so called somali gov can control 1 mile it diead in 91 and i still get an amazing feeling ruling yuo so stop showing off warya, your peasant under my protection

Look at abdi iley he was used like a tampon by tigre and ogaden supported him now mustafa cagjar is being used by the oromo as a prostitute and all ogaden support him these are a prople who have never known freedom they have always been in bondage in sha Allah just like the kukiye and habesha enslave ogaden we somalis will enslave them in somalia use their leaders as tampons ogaden are an insignificant minority in somalia theres more ciise in somalia than there is ogaden waa laangaab lama ooyan thats why qalbidhagax was deported cause he is ogaden from ethiopia and kenya

adooon boy, you will always sit behind Ogaden in somali region, so one day you claim you live in somali region yet only i am under control?

mi1dgaan adooon majerteen fufu half tanzanaina it gives me great pleasure being your overlord

Tukraq

VIP

actually no such thing as somalia, call me when the so called somali gov can control 1 mile it diead in 91 and i still get an amazing feeling ruling yuo so stop showing off warya, your peasant under my protection
has an Ogaden ever been the president or ruler of a nation? Kismayo is a city lol and the mayor isn't even Ogaden wtf, has an Ogaden ever not had someone or ruler over him:mjlol: talk to me about ruling when you touch the big mans seat, otherwise the world is yet to see an Ogaden ruler

fufu half bantu boy you have a lot of cuqdad towards us lately, we must have done something, did we take back the house you robbed from an arab in kismayo and gave it back to their rightful owners guun guun dhashey

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Jubbaland is part of somalia not kenya hooyada waas you cagdheer slave of kikuyu and xabesha the leader of somalia is president farmaajo

has an Ogaden ever been the president or ruler of a nation? Kismayo is a city lol and the mayor isn't even Ogaden wtf, has an Ogaden ever not had someone or ruler over him:mjlol: talk to me about ruling when you touch the big mans seat, otherwise the world is yet to see an Ogaden ruler

what somalia ? does it exist

and last time i check, MJ killed their own Mj thus gave marehan chance to exploit it,

what somalia? the one picked by UN and controled in xamar by fufus when entering the toilet?

kulaha big man shoes, if your so big man why do you always sit behind an Ogaden leaders in somali region and jubaland, :mjlol::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
fufu half bantu boy you have a lot of cuqdad towards us lately, we must have done something, did we take back the house you robbed from an arab in kismayo and gave it back to their rightful owners guun guun dhashey
You laangaab when it comes to somalia this ain’t kenya or ethiopia you space lama ooyan don’t expect puntland to help you against President farmaajo soon kdf will be sent packing cause they claiming jubbaland cause a few of their ogaden slaves live there.

Hooyada waas wecel go do the dhaanto you limp wrist slave of Kenya and ethiopia

Tukraq

VIP

and last time i check, MJ killed their own Mj thus gave marehan chance to exploit it,

what somalia? the one picked by UN and controled in xamar by fufus when entering the toilet?

kulaha big man shoes, if your so big man why do you always sit behind an Ogaden leaders in somali region and jubaland, :mjlol::russ:
in Ethiopia were both under Abiy and before that habeshas, no Ogaden in sight, in Somalia were under farmajoo currently but the world has seen MJ presidents at the big heads position, an Ogaden ruler has yet to happen for any country

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

The leader of jubbaland somalia is farmaajo

The leader of somali region of Ethiopia is xabesha

The leader of nfd kenya is kukiye

You great grandfather was a slave and your great grandchildren will become slaves waa billahi towfiq

Puntland, galmudug, hirshabelle, southwest state, somaliland will continue to sell ogaden slaves to ethiopia kkk

The leader of jubbaland somalia is farmaajo

The leader of somali region of Ethiopia is xabesha

The leader of nfd kenya is kukiye

You great grandfather was a slave and your great grandchildren will become slaves waa billahi towfiq

Puntland, galmudug, hirshabelle, southwest state, somaliland will continue to sell ogaden slaves to ethiopia kkk

cabdi iley used to allow liyu police to finger MJ girls, then made their fatehrs lick it,

we gang banged them good too, on the border,

yuor girls paid for the murders adoon farool did for his habashi masters,

in somali region and jubaland we gang bang them, we make them pregnant, force abortions,

they are our sex slaves these Majerteen naago,

every majerteen man is required to bring a majerteen females to shaggggg in somali region and jubaland and if he says no we do her in front of him and forced to watch

we call Majerteen pleasure females, and their man cucks

tight big booty Majerteen girl, nothing sweeter specially when she has a husband we dominate in jubaland and dds

its very oilly siiiiii11l and the s111l even makes the sound of puntland national anthem when being karbahsed,

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha post your picture lets see who looks like a baboon hooyada waase you slave of kukiye iyo xabesha you women get fucked in Ethiopia and kenyan you slave bastard child of xabesha and kukuiye

I want to see ogaden girls sold to xabesha and kukiye :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

we make Masjetreen girls go agah agah please in somali region and jubaland,

did you forget when Uncle cabdi iley made liyu puntland/warder border soldiers and said feast on them tight MJ P0000n :mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::russ:

your females paid with their s111l infront of their dads, so shamelful Majerteen hate it this episode, yet many ironically love cabdi iley , :damn::damn::damn::damn::diddyass:

what Liyu police did to Majerteen naago when cabdi gave them the green light

18980069.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending