madoobe says federal government acting like alshabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

everything they do from election interference to resource sharing is illegal under the constitution.

Why are they acting like dictators when they were elected?:what1:

Somalidu waxay tidhi "futo aadan lahayn laguma xaaro":pachah1:

farmaajo iyo kheyre awooda adoonta kolkay jiifaan dhinacyaha ka taagan bay isbadeen ayna moodeen awood iyaga ay leeyihiin,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

everything they do from election interference to resource sharing is illegal under the constitution.

Why are they acting like dictators when they were elected?:what1:

Somalidu waxay tidhi "futo aadan lahayn laguma xaaro":pachah1:

farmaajo iyo kheyre awooda adoonta kolkay jiifaan dhinacyaha ka taagan bay isbadeen ayna moodeen awood iyaga ay leeyihiin,
Do you have your bags packed? Are ready for your exodus when all the adoons leave including Ugandans and your bf’s the Kenyans don’t go there sxb:russ:

Do you have your bags packed? Are ready for your exodus when all the adoons leave including Ugandans and your bf’s the Kenyans don’t go there sxb:russ:

is your uncles bags packed when his boyfriends the ugandishu leave and how many marehans will he take with him before shishkabab and hawiye slaughter them and chase them away like siad barre :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As a jubbalander i support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre in sha Allah terrorist ahmed madoobe will be discarded off and kenyan troops will be sent packing any cagdheer who supports kenya has to leave somalia

Most cagdheers are not somali they are ethiopians and kenyans who have recently learnt how to soeak somali just like qalbidhagax the federal government needs to deport them back to ethiopia amd kenya.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This dude should be criticizing Kenya for talking of annexing Jubbaland lately.

As a jubbalander i support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre in sha Allah terrorist ahmed madoobe will be discarded off and kenyan troops will be sent packing any cagdheer who supports kenya has to leave somalia

Most cagdheers are not somali they are ethiopians and kenyans who have recently learnt how to soeak somali just like qalbidhagax the federal government needs to deport them back to ethiopia amd kenya.

your a dabyaco from puntland, kulaha i am jubalander,

ahmed madoobes ancestors conquered jubaland and move to NFD and wiped out wardey and gaalo madooobe when your dabyaco great great great great grand was searching for water in Bosaso in 1820

he is the king and nothing a majerteen dabyaco like you can do about it,

stock to puntland issues,

your midget ass will otherwise be deported back to puntland so 1door and habar gidir can bomb yuo day and night

behave yourself warya

if it was not for Ogaden, marehan b000ns will be gang raping you in kismayo and abusing you with hawiye mooryaan drug dealers

did you forget who kicked you out of kismayo and made majerteen elders run naked when the b000ns and huuutu came like wild animals?

you are sitting peacefully in kismayo becasue 6,000 Ogaden lads died so half Tanzanians bantus like you can moan,

if you wish to rule jubaland, get 6,000 Mj lads to dead for you, untill then be hush
:sass2: respect your President Ahmed Mohamed islam Ibn caghdeer the dabyaco + b000n Overlord or we will ship you back to puntlander Tukaraq 1door border

ramadan is over, Teeri is back and will karbash, nothing will hold:sass1: me back now

This dude should be criticizing Kenya for talking of annexing Jubbaland lately.

Jubaland is flying warya

we will not respect a b000n who spends his entire time stealing the wealth of the nation,

car name me one good thing failmarjo has done or if he even spent finalised just one page of the constitution he promised to finalise 2 years ago

xamar has been annexed by uganda, burundi, sierra Leon, nigerian police, djaboooty and aidstopia

hypocrite much :umad::umad:

The irony kkkkkkkk. Have you got alzheimer's disease sxb that you've already forgotten what Ahmed Islam, Hassan Turki and the Ras Kamboni boys done to b00nta MX before any ajnabi troops were involved? Let me remind you mudane :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loool Blackie wuu xiiqe
Calaacalka ka yeerayo odeyga kkkkk

A known terrorist who burned the forests of lower juba in collusion with his old friends alkebab pointing fingers :childplease:

Amuu is qarixyaa soon :icon lol:

Loool Blackie wuu xiiqe
Calaacalka ka yeerayo odeyga kkkkk

A known terrorist who burned the forests of lower juba in collusion with his old friends alkebab pointing fingers :childplease:

Amuu is qarixyaa soon :icon lol:

Everything he said is right, and deep down you know.

it's illegal for the federal government to install their own puppets in elections.

Remember, we can all break the rules, if you farmaajo can, so can madoobe.

until there's an honest reconciliation attempt, Somalia will be a mess.

Everything he said is right, and deep down you know.

it's illegal for the federal government to install their own puppets in elections.

Remember, we can all break the rules, if you farmaajo can, so can madoobe.

until there's an honest reconciliation attempt, Somalia will be a mess.

Lol I never take you serious anyway but let me try n make things a bit clear and bright for you

You speak as if people dont know that blackie is a known installed puppet
by a hostile foreign nation

Blackie the "environmental disaster" will be removed , Kenya will be defeated and Jubaland & Somalia will live happily ever after :samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your a dabyaco from puntland, kulaha i am jubalander,

ahmed madoobes ancestors conquered jubaland and move to NFD and wiped out wardey and gaalo madooobe when your dabyaco great great great great grand was searching for water in Bosaso in 1820

he is the king and nothing a majerteen dabyaco like you can do about it,

stock to puntland issues,

your midget ass will otherwise be deported back to puntland so 1door and habar gidir can bomb yuo day and night

behave yourself warya

if it was not for Ogaden, marehan b000ns will be gang raping you in kismayo and abusing you with hawiye mooryaan drug dealers

did you forget who kicked you out of kismayo and made majerteen elders run naked when the b000ns and huuutu came like wild animals?

you are sitting peacefully in kismayo becasue 6,000 Ogaden lads died so half Tanzanians bantus like you can moan,

if you wish to rule jubaland, get 6,000 Mj lads to dead for you, untill then be hush
:sass2: respect your President Ahmed Mohamed islam Ibn caghdeer the dabyaco + b000n Overlord or we will ship you back to puntlander Tukaraq 1door border

ramadan is over, Teeri is back and will karbash, nothing will hold:sass1: me back now
If i am not a jubbalander thrn you are not from somalia as ogaden you are kenyan ethiopian shill who wants to sell jubbaland to your kenyan kukiye masters.

Just like qalbidhagax i believe all foreigners cagdheer need to be deported back to their countries of krnya and ethiopia in sha Allah.

I dont understand why you are even talking about somalia aint you from ethiopia and kenya hooyada waase why are you claiming somalia?

As harti in jubaland and our allies we are against foreigners cagdheer from ethiopia and krnya ruling somalia, most cagdheers learnt how to speak somalia 100 years ago most of them are oromo thats why qalbidhagax was deported back to his country ethiopia and soon ahmed madoobe will be deported back to kenya.

Prime minister Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke created jubbaland and it was puntland Who supported jubaland during hassan shiekh reign never bite that hand that feeds you nacaala xabeshaka tahay kukiye ku dhashay ba waas In sha Allah we will continue to sell cagdheer in Puntland and we will do all in our power as harti in jubbaland to get rid of the terrorist madoobe Who is a foreigner from Kenya and ethiopia.

Why did cagdheer make the mayor of kismayo mj if jubaland dont belong to mj hooyada waase why is the interior minister of jubaland also mj? I hope the enmity between us grows in sha Allah and you realise that you are a minority in somalia while mj is the majority we will continue to sell cagdheer in jubbaland and we will use the federal government to destroy madoobe and deport him back to his country ethiopia and kenya that’s where cagdheer are from not somalia we welcomed you into somalia a hundred years ago along with you bastard leader mad mullah Who was taught how to speak somali by dhulbhante darawiish

Last edited:
If i am not a jubbalander thrn you are not from somalia as ogaden you are kenyan ethiopian shill who wants to sell jubbaland to your kenyan kukiye masters.

Just like qalbidhagax i believe all foreigners cagdheer need to be deported back to their countries of krnya and ethiopia in sha Allah.

I dont understand why you are even talking about somalia aint you from ethiopia and kenya hooyada waase why are you claiming somalia?

As harti in jubaland and our allies we are against foreigners cagdheer from ethiopia and krnya ruling somalia, most cagdheers learnt how to speak somalia 100 years ago most of them are oromo thats why qalbidhagax was deported back to his country ethiopia and soon ahmed madoobe will be deported back to kenya.

Prime minister Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke created jubbaland and it was puntland Who supported jubaland during hassan shiekh reign never bite that hand that feeds you nacaala xabeshaka tahay kukiye ku dhashay ba waas In sha Allah we will continue to sell cagdheer in Puntland and we will do all in our power as harti in jubbaland to get rid of the terrorist madoobe Who is a foreigner from Kenya and ethiopia.

dont insult my mother, i never insulted your mother m1dgaanyahow adoonka ah ,

your kid on drugs if you think cabdirahsid halwa created jubaland

it was the efforts of uncle yusuf haji

and cry loud or silently, there is nothing you can o against jubaland, no matter how much cuqdad you have against Ogaden,

i was conquering jubaland when your people were busy searching for food and water in the puntland hell hole

baqbaqly, nothing your midget ass can do, you are ruled, now accept reality,

and if your uncle created jubaland, how come he never placed a dabyaco in charge? your just shooting your self in the foot, your saying he served our interests instead of the so called native MJ he cheated his own people? you sound stupid kid

Lol I never take you serious anyway but let me try n make things a bit clear and bright for you

You speak as if people dont know that blackie is a known installed puppet
by a hostile foreign nation

Blackie the "environmental disaster" will be removed , Kenya will be defeated and Jubaland & Somalia will live happily ever after :samwelcome:

face it, somalia is colonised, even failmarjo is installed and serves the interest of others,

somalia is a cake being eaten,

dream on , nothing yall can do about madoobe

i suggest marehan should focus on developing their regions in galgaduud and their half of gedo, instead of moaning about madoobe

also make xamar safe first, you say you run the country, first secure the block of villa somalia, if its too hard, let someone else handle it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
dont insult my mother, i never insulted your mother m1dgaanyahow adoonka ah ,

your kid on drugs if you think cabdirahsid halwa created jubaland

it was the efforts of uncle yusuf haji

and cry loud or silently, there is nothing you can o against jubaland, no matter how much cuqdad you have against Ogaden,

i was conquering jubaland when your people were busy searching for food and water in the puntland hell hole

baqbaqly, nothing your midget ass can do, you are ruled, now accept reality,

and if your uncle created jubaland, how come he never placed a dabyaco in charge? your just shooting your self in the foot, your saying he served our interests instead of the so called native MJ he cheated his own people? you sound stupid kid
Hooyada waas here’s a video of the bastard ahmed madoobe paying homage to his master the then prime minister of somalia Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke @1:10 madoobe says Cumar cabdirashid is the backbone in the creation of jubbaland it was Cumar cabdirashid that created jubbaland
Hooyada waas you cagdheer bastard I hope the enmity between koombe iyo kumade grows I wish to see your type wiped out from somalia and deport back to their country of Ethiopia and Kenya amiin

May Allah bless president farmaajo and prime minister khayre for deporting ogadeni foreigners back to ethiopia and kenya.

You are a slave in Kenya and ethiopia and in somalia we will deport you like qalbidhagax waa billahi towfiq

Hooyada waas here’s a video of the bastard ahmed madoobe paying homage to his master the then prime minister of somalia Cumar cabdirashid cal Shar’marke @1:10 madoobe says Cumar cabdirashid is the backbone in the creation of jubbaland it was Cumar cabdirashid that created jubbaland
Hooyada waas you cagdheer bastard I hope the enmity between koombe iyo kumade grows I wish to see your type wiped out from somalia and deport back to their country of Ethiopia and Kenya amiin

May Allah bless president farmaajo and prime minister khayre for deporting ogadeni foreigners back to ethiopia and kenya.

You are a slave in Kenya and ethiopia and in somalia we will deport you like qalbidhagax waa billahi towfiq

Assamu-aleikum,

your my slave then in somali region and jubaland as i rule you, so logically your slave of a slave?

tenor.gif

your a childish kid, all you can do is insult mothers instead of debating with grown man who karbash you half Tanzanian baboon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts