Madoobe looks well as he trolls Farmaajo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FB_IMG_1598126854484.jpg

He released this image of him chilling on nairobi using phone :pachah1:

Seems like he is doing well and doesnt care about Dhuusomareeb meeting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Granpa we know that the fart city meeting 3 will be invalidated by Somalia parliament soon.

Madhoobe knows it so does Farmajo.
Madoobe doesnt scream and shout like PL nigga is a silent actor:ohhh:

We shall see what Parliament says about it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He sees the extension miles away. He got his and farmaajo will get his. Madoobe ain't stressing but that slack jawed idiot thumma walaahi looses with this new model either way.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:banderas:Mashalah Madoobe is living the life many of us would kill for, I hope allah bless him with many years to come and prospere his JL community.:salute:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Looks like he's enjoying all the free ajars from the cursed laangaabs who prayed for his death. The poor desperate fools were even using a picture first posted by the Gedo Times in 2016.
Skkskss.jpg

Compare that to this image of him only a month ago.
Dieodjdj.jpg

"These laangaabs haven't noticed that their tears make me younger like Benjamin Button kkkkkk"

He has 13 children already but it looks like he is making more because he can’t trust cagders since everyone hates him! Lol now i know why he needed a hip replacement. Because he is trying to make more babies with with dead hip:drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:banderas:Mashalah Madoobe is living the life many of us would kill for, I hope allah bless him with many years to come and prospere his JL community.:salute:

There is no way I will trust a god damn 'buun' to lead JL, the first argument against them will be look at your 'ghetto' regions, if you can't help them, how are you going to help JL by leading it? It's safe to say Madoobe is the logical choice to lead, DDSI is booming and progressing, let's hope he brings the same to Jubaland.

Trending

Latest posts