Madoobe: "Government preparing to invade Jubbaland"

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not only are you a shegaato but you can't even engage in basic FKD :susp:

Nigga, get back to class, FKD won't get you paid.

@kickz Sxb these fellow deluded Zanzibari's of yours ruined your thread over the MX boogeyman that still lives within them lool. They're so scared of the mighty MX. That they think they could divide MX. Waar naga taag :heh:

Nah I won't go that far, but I don't get the fear for you niggas.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Nigga, get back to class, FKD won't get you paid.

Nah I won't go that far, but I don't get the fear for you niggas.

Fam it's evident in this thread your ppl are obsessed with the great MX :trumpsmirk: The fear comes from our rich history kkk :manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Fam it's evident in this thread your ppl are obsessed with the great MX :trumpsmirk: The fear comes from our rich history kkk :manny:

:mjkkk:Yall gotta do better with your region though, El Kabob everywhere and a Kenyan puppet sits in the main sea port of the state.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:mjkkk:Yall gotta do better with your region though, El Kabob everywhere and a Kenyan puppet sits in the main sea port of the state.

Everything will be settled at the end fam peace and prosperity in Jubaland is mandatory of the growth of Gedo/Kismayo and Jubaland as a whole sxb. That's what N&N is advocating to do. With no KDF lackey in my mammul Jubaland shall strive. Al Kabob is also not effective as they were before. So that's a good thing. Safety and peace is what is needed in my state with no puppets :samwelcome:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think it’s best if we all took a breather and calm down. My brothers and sisters, the era of warlordism and qabiil supremacy is long gone.

I understand the history of kismaayo and the lack of trust between clans (some with valid reasons) but please look at things from a different perspective, from a human being point of view and not from just qabiil.

There are countries the size of JL with 100 times the population and everyone gets along. I am sure we can too just as fine and enjoy the fruits of our hard work towards progress and peace if we only trusted each other. Let go of paranoia and anger and let in smiles and firm handshakes.

:)

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Stop wasting time on this forum and tell your adeer to surrender peacefully,
there is still time. We need yall if Kenya gets violent.:ufdup:

@kickz

Blackie's days are numbered comrade. Once he falls, we can focus on uniting Konfur then heading north to free the rest of Somalia. I see a lot of hostility toward you and us the non clannish nationalist, the real nationalist. We will win out because we are on the right side of history and have a higher IQ.

Stop wasting time on this forum and tell your adeer to surrender peacefully,
there is still time. We need yall if Kenya gets violent.:ufdup:
The Madow making daily threads on OG is telling me to stop wasting time on sspot. 68 IQ at its finest :mjkkk:

Blackie is right this is an invasion after all JL is the part of the Ugali Republic

I call on Uhuru to not sit idle and drunk while Somalia is treading on the sovereignty & territorial integrity of Kikuyustan

Trending