madoobe close seas, air and land

in preparation for the election on thursday.

no one will be coming in or out of the city.

The boys are deployed everywhere, and have been ordered to shoot on sight.

cidii is dhaqaajisa dhakada iyo futadaa laga galin gumac kulul.

:salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
waryaa come out of the closet sxb lol

never seen an MJ this obsessed.

@Reiko come get your boy, he's claiming to be bah dir couple days ago, while clearly being a stateless gypsy.

Nigga I don't even know what Bah Dir is, stop playing the 68IQ qabiil game

Hopefully this is the deadline and no further delay, end this once for all to shut failmaajo up once for all

Imagine Kenya closing down our airport, Walle your adeer has gone to far this time:gucciwhat:
No more spies and goons coming in from Xamar, PL did the same thing not allowing yall in.

:salute:

Bo0nta and N&N really thought they were dealing with masakinta SWS.

Jugta Culus Ogaden ibn Absame is a different beast :wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Hopefully this is the deadline and no further delay, end this once for all to shut failmaajo up once for all

No more spies and goons coming in from Xamar, PL did the same thing not allowing yall in.

This isn't Xamar vs Madoobe, UN is against him as well

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
With what military will he guard the sea? I didnt know Axmed madoobe had a navy? This guy is delusional.

If he could deny anyone anything he wouldve denied 400 Ethiopian troops knocking on his door at the airport. War niyow fudeed badana dadkan, they treat this guy like Kim jung il when hes nothing but a rag tag militia leader.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Kenya getting desperate, this won't end well for them.
Wallahi they are selling him down the river Kenya won't fire a single shot at AMISOM/UN/ETHIOPIA its madness and suicide they just want chaos in JL before the ICJ decision adoons cowards are petty and think this is some sort of revenge against a savage race like Somalis:drakelaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
waryaa come out of the closet sxb lol

never seen an MJ this obsessed.

@Reiko come get your boy, he's claiming to be bah dir couple days ago, while clearly being a stateless gypsy.

Your the stateless gypsie roaming with the help of KDF. Madhuuso is gone. And I got my state Jubaland it shall be in the hands of a MX ruler waa billahi tawfiiq my pet b00n

Trending

Latest posts