Madoobe changes his mind again after meeting with Uhuru

Madoobe was asked to come to nairobi by the ministery of interior of kenya, he is currently in Nairobi. It seems the Kenyan government has influenced madoobe into again going back on the agreement signed. Previously it was after his trip to nairobi when he went back on the september 17 agreement.

THIS NIGGA

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel sorry for my reer upti, you cannot defend this guy if you have even a drop of pride lol.
Kenyans are scared Farmaajo will be back they are literally trying to obstruct the elections now using their puppet. IC wont tolerate it though the agreement has unanimous support :rejoice:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
lool this Uhuru nonsense is completely fake news

That being said I would happily follow that decision there is no reason besides clan why Gedo should be special here. Clan politics at a federal level is not acceptable people even if hes your guy lets do better :nvjpqts:

lool this Uhuru nonsense is completely fake news

That being said I would happily follow that decision there is no reason besides clan why Gedo should be special here. Clan politics at a federal level is not acceptable people even if hes your guy lets do better :nvjpqts:

So madoobe isn't in nairobi? :mjlaugh:

typical NN trolls. it's always:

TPLF
Kenya
qaran dumis
shisheeye kalkaal

unless you surrender to their Ethiopian loving president, then you become wadani, even if you are a criminal with blood on his hands like janan. :mjkkk:

keep crying. gedo will be under madoobe no matter how much yall cry on social media.

Trending