Madoobe and culusow, latest xogg.

cow

VIP
What will be agreed upon is jubbaland parliament will be increased by 10 new members which will be hawiye and in particular abgaal.

Hawiye will also be made VP.

cow

VIP
There is one mx journalist. He use to be pro madoobe now his neutral. Every xogg he gave for the past 3 years was correct.

They are both dictatorial in nature. Don’t see them disagreeing. Hassan knows it’s over if he loses JL support. But his parliamentarians will be abgaal 😂? If madoobe really agreed to this that’d be crazy.

cow

VIP
They are both dictatorial in nature. Don’t see them disagreeing. Hassan knows it’s over if he loses JL support. But his parliamentarians will be abgaal 😂? If madoobe really agreed to this that’d be crazy.

He is backed into a corner. He will do everything.

Abaq

VIP
Fake news. Ree Caabudwaaq have been reduced to fake tabloid news kolkii awoodaha dalka laga sheemay. Sad

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Fake news. Ree Caabudwaaq have been reduced to fake tabloid news kolkii awoodaha dalka laga sheemay. Sad
Caabudwaaq has hospitals, universities, airports and population that secures its future to become even more developed. Its the largest city in Galmudug and one of the earliest districts its headed towards Gobol status.

reduced is what comes to mind when I think about Makahil and the village wardheer that is shared with Koombe on top of being small and under Xabashistan.

kuma naqaano adoonyahow keep us out your mouth.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I have hard time believing this. Unless all 10 new seats got to abgal
1712961546589.png

Abaq

VIP
Caabudwaaq has hospitals, universities, airports and population that secures its future to become even more developed. Its the largest city in Galmudug and one of the earliest districts its headed towards Gobol status.

reduced is what comes to mind when I think about Makahil and the village wardheer that is shared with Koombe on top of being small and under Xabashistan.

kuma naqaano adoonyahow keep us out your mouth.
HHHH don't let the heat get to you sxb, Wardheer is doing just fine for a city that only started development in 2018. But I like this spirit, focus on your actual lands, Caabudwaaq, rather than lusting over another man's lands, Kismayo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
HHHH don't let the heat get to you sxb, Wardheer is doing just fine for a city that only started development in 2018. But I like this spirit, focus on your actual lands, Caabudwaaq, rather than lusting over another man's lands, Kismayo
orthodox churches being build is not development adoonyahow 90ka adoon iska dhashay, I don't know what your fetish is with Caabudwaaq but walahi oo bilahi the people of Caabudwaaq don't know Cagdheer or the laangaab Makahil isqorqor badana doqontaan there is 100miles of land and several settlements between Caabudwaaq and Wardheer, so I know of that village but that is because I have relatives there but the average Caabudwaaqian never heard of you doqonyahow stay mad.

Abaq

VIP
orthodox churches being build is not development adoonyahow 90ka adoon iska dhashay, I don't know what your fetish is with Caabudwaaq but walahi oo bilahi the people of Caabudwaaq don't know Cagdheer or the laangaab Makahil isqorqor badana doqontaan there is 100miles of land and several settlements between Caabudwaaq and Wardheer, so I know of that village but that is because I have relatives there but the average Caabudwaaqian never heard of you doqonyahow stay mad.
Of course you know Wardheer, waa meesha lagaa taliyo. We will also build a synagogue in addition to the Church, soo magaalo meesha ma aha.

For anyone who's interested, this is Wardheer today https://satellites.pro/Ethiopia_map#6.974000,45.344009,16

As people can see, it's growing nicely and actually has a masterplan. Insha Allah we'll soon be getting 4 tarmac 4 lane roads which should give the city a nice face lift.

Trending