Madobe may stay as JL president until 2023

Who ever captures Buaale and Jilib shall rule Jubbaland.

nZGjp4.gif

I wish Farmajo would send his orphans to Kismayo so we can finish what we started a few years ago

They haven't tried setting a foot anywhere near since that rout :mjkkk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:rejoice: inta kale saw laangaab ma aha?
1M1V or a census could change that, laangaab iyo Laandheer.

As the Dr Gaas saying goes : "Mogadishu isn't Somalia and Somalia isn't Mogadishu" ;

"Lower Jubba isn't Jubbaland and Jubbaland isn't Lower Jubba"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
Madobe has much more support in both jubbas then these bots think.
I wish Farmajo would send his orphans to Kismayo so we can finish what we started a few years ago

They haven't tried setting a foot anywhere near since that rout :mjkkk:
The most embarrassing interview bbc somalia has ever caught on tape:mjkkk:

As the Dr Gaas saying goes : "Mogadishu isn't Somalia and Somalia isn't Mogadishu" ;

a census under farmaajo will go like this:

Gedo: 1 billion people
rest of somalia: 17 people. :mjkkk:

who is crazy enough to go along with that?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Ogaden settle nearly double the territory of Mx in Jubbaland and have 10s of thousands of influx coming from NFD regularly. Even your diehards claim oomaar as their next president surely its time to accept your status as number 2 :mjhaps:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Who cares man I just want Mr Cheese and Madobe to have a scrap. :ahh:
Intresting development :cosbyhmm:

Jubbaland is the only FMS with an entire gobol missing. Not even parts of the gobol, the whole gobol. Madoobe uses helicopters to travel outside Kismayo, he is surrounded. You think he has power to stop the federal army? It's like what adi iley thought, remember what happened to that guy? Madoobe is even weaker than abdi iley. if a conformation happens it will end faster than beledxaawo given that kdf doesn't interfere.
He’s in xamar lol try to touch him & we’ll torch your whole region to the ground

He’s in xamar lol try to touch him & we’ll torch your whole region to the ground

Tick tock tick tock. Time is running out, Madoobe is a person we are coming to dismantle the whole kenyan colony. No one will attack him he has 3 months left. We are patient.

Who said Madoobe was gonna leave in August 2021? JL constitution says the mandate of 4 years from the day you are elected. There is laws and rules in place.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think it has nothing to do with the extension, PM Rooble shuffled the cabinet and moves him to a different position a day ago .

I dont blame him it seems like he was degraded because his former post Minister of Airspace and Transportation he did a wonderful job. I dont know why they did him dirty like that. I Know Mr. Oomar personally and hes a wonderful man. His Reer Toronto like me and I support him running for election in JL.

I dont blame him it seems like he was degraded because his former post Minister of Airspace and Transportation he did a wonderful job. I dont know why they did him dirty like that. I Know Mr. Oomar personally and hes a wonderful man. His Reer Toronto like me and I support him running for election in JL.

We can all see sxb, that he is the Presidential candidate for the new Jubaland in August, perhaps he will give a job on the account of you being reer Toronto like him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We can all see sxb, that he is the Presidential candidate for the new Jubaland in August, perhaps he will give a job on the account of you being reer Toronto like him.
Hahhah how did you know I was looking kkkkkkkk personal interest waaye

Trending

Latest posts