Madobe may stay as JL president until 2023

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Tick tock tick tock. Time is running out, Madoobe is a person we are coming to dismantle the whole kenyan colony. No one will attack him he has 3 months left. We are patient.
why do you MX fellas have an obsession with setting up 3 month deadline when comes to Blackie?:draketf:

Hahhah how did you know I was looking kkkkkkkk personal interest waaye
What happened to the last time you tried get a job in JLyou sounded really serious about it?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
a census under farmaajo will go like this:

Gedo: 1 billion people
rest of somalia: 17 people. :mjkkk:

who is crazy enough to go along with that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A census will benefit everyone, good proper FKD material, fitting of this day and age and it gives the FGS and states the allocation of financial and materials, and the best of all, we know whose the laangaab by official stats and whose the laandhere.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
no cash up.

he's going to have to accept the paper in person only after aan ku ciil furto. :fittytousand:
:kanyeshrug:, if this shit is stamped and Farmajo does 1M1V, forget about money, its game over on a permanent scale. There is no coming back from this, politically.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ogaden settle nearly double the territory of Mx in Jubbaland and have 10s of thousands of influx coming from NFD regularly. Even your diehards claim oomaar as their next president surely its time to accept your status as number 2 :mjhaps:
Bro, you can be spread about in 4 different countries and have people coming in from all kinds of places, but in a 4.5 system, your lumped into 1 clan.

Also, Why aim for 2 when you have 1 in your hand, nothing beat the Office of President Of Federal Government Of Somalia :mjpls:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Honestly, I don't understand why Reer Gedo are oppsessed with Kismayo. The triangle borders around Beled Hawo and i dont know the name but the other close one with Ethiopia, if properly managed, can pretty much generate equal or greeter revenue than Kismayo Port.

But what do i know? Some people like pick a fight they can't never win.

Tick tock tick tock. Time is running out, Madoobe is a person we are coming to dismantle the whole kenyan colony. No one will attack him he has 3 months left. We are patient.
You’ve been saying that for the past 3 years lol aren’t you boons tired of fake threats?

Trending