MADNESS! Trying to behave like a Westerner in a shithole country goes wrong for a young lady in Yemen. Loooool they abducted her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She watched too many IG influencers. She completely lost in touch with SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yemen is the country with civil war right? Who goes there for a model shoot? U r asking to be a Huthis wife for sure loool

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Throw her to the dogs

How are you gonna take hijabless photo in an extreme traditional country and a failed state? Tani wey is xidhay. On top of that, the commander of the rebels might want to make her his 4th wife:hemad::hemad::krs::westbrookswag::mjdontkno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yemen is the country with civil war right? Who goes there for a model shoot? U r asking to be a Huthis wife for sure loool

Again, I repeat! SHE IS A LOCAL who watched too many IG photo shoots. Kulahaa “I want to be an international model”. She lacked SITUATIONAL AWARENESS! one must ask him/herself “WHERE AM I AT TO DO THIS”.

How are you gonna take hijabless photo in an extreme traditional country and a failed state? Tani wey is xidhay. On top of that, the commander of the rebels might want to make her his 4th wife:hemad::hemad::krs::westbrookswag::mjdontkno:
She looks kinda meh to me. But his is common sense. Yemen people especially the rebels are the epitome of sandn*ggers

She watched too many IG influencers. She completely lost in touch with SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.
I could see a xalimo or farax do this back home :dead:

arabs are really taking Ls this century The gulf running out of oil:hemad:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Again, I repeat! SHE IS A LOCAL who watched too many IG photo shoots. Kulahaa “I want to be an international model”. She lacked SITUATIONAL AWARENESS! one must ask him/herself “WHERE AM I AT TO DO THIS”.

Gri...what about u? Where are u? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Gri...what about u? Where are u? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
He’s a truck driver in the Midwest U.S last I checked.

He owns one of this
1618513704707.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn shes fugly I was never attracted to arab women and for good reason. Somali girls look way better.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arab women and Turkey women are manly for some reason. And Jew women too. Whats up with that? I mean, the real Israel jew women

Trending