MADNESS in the streets of Xamar - Government Forces and Rebels Attacking each other in broad daylight

That was chaotic couldn't even tell who was chasing who. That guy looked like he got shot in the leg and he's playing dead. When was this happening?

What's with the clickbait title though? DId this happen very recently? It's sad regardless that guy died within 2 seconds couldn't even say la illahi ilallah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's with the clickbait title though? DId this happen very recently? It's sad regardless that guy died within 2 seconds couldn't even say la illahi ilallah

Ive watched the video again, he's not dead, he's playing dead.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That was sad, I hope the man on the ground survived and I hope the culprits were caught and brought to justice, no more trigger happy groups battling in busy areas :)

He didn’t get shot he just twisted his ankle on those rocky roads.
If you are a soldier your job is to fight not flee what the hell? If those guys were professional they would have taken defensive positions and probably fair better than turning and running.

I know it is easier said from afar but I have seen soldiers in similar situations and they usually fire back while slowly retreating.

If you are being shot at at least shoot back so that way you can suppress their fire with fire

He didn’t get shot he just twisted his ankle on those rocky roads.
If you are a soldier your job is to fight not flee what the hell? If those guys were professional they would have taken defensive positions and probably fair better than turning and running.

I know it is easier said from afar but I have seen soldiers in similar situations and they usually fire back while slowly retreating.

If you are being shot at at least shoot back so that way you can suppress their fire with fire
I heard a gun shot right before he fell. There was another gun shot before that which must of missed

Trending