MADNESS! Geeljire community leader supports arrest of Officer Noor bc he’s from a rival qabiil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciyaal Kacaan are a cancer everywhere they go.

These neefs are out of control.

You cannot put a Qabil isbaaro on anything that affects us all. The Ciyaal Kacaan would rather weaken the Somali community instead of uniting on issues that make you stronger as a whole abroad.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ciyaal Kacaan are a cancer everywhere they go.

These neefs are out of control.

You cannot put a Qabil isbaaro on anything that affects us all. The Ciyaal Kacaan would rather weaken the Somali community instead of uniting on issues that make you stronger as a whole abroad.

What would you have done if I was the cop that shot her and you were a community "activist" like your boy Abdifatah from Dixon Road:gucciwhat::wowsweat::hova::jcoleno:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
That community leader has turned his back on his Somali brother. What a shame. That's very immature of him if you ask me.

An advocate for Minnesota's Somali and Muslim communities says he supports the charges against a Somali-American police officer who shot and killed an Australian woman last July.

Jaylani Hussein is executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. He says the Somali community had wanted justice for Justine Ruszczyk Damond and hoped for charges.

So what's Jaylani's qabil? Once we know that, we can easily figure out the officer's qabil.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Who cares about his qabil, the real issue is how he’s going to be sent to prison while a white police officer gets away with intentionally shooting innocent people in front of their children even.

I guess when majority of the justice system or shall I say injustice system is ran by whites they can punish who they like and free who they like.

From what I read on this site, he's Isaaq

We need reer Minneapolis to confirm @Reiko @Starscream @TheShinning
His 12 idk him:browtf:
Who cares about his qabil, the real issue is how he’s going to be sent to prison while a white police officer gets away with intentionally shooting innocent people in front of their children even.

I guess when majority of the justice system or shall I say injustice system is ran by whites they can punish who they like and free who they like.
One if the posters said his a coon who keep kissing up to whites for acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts