Madman Black Hebrew Israelite makes a neef daaqaya cadaan kiss his feet looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
we.png

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Sometimes I forget whether this is a Somali forum or a racist alt-right 4chan white forum.
Are you insinuating that only white people exhibit racism? Does the word Madow ring a bell, is that a white word?

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
No, but you guys are literally using their talking points and memes.
I'm entitled to use them, I agree with them.

You don't ascribe to the sjw rhetoric that Somalis are negros do you, brcause I don't. They are not my in-group racially, culturally, linguistically, religiously. Stop trying to protect them here its Somalispot not the Bantu-Madow spot.

Are you insinuating that only white people exhibit racism? Does the word Madow ring a bell, is that a white word?
Nope but when white people exhibit racism they take it too far, look how many black's they hanged in jim crow era cus some white woman cried rape. Look how dylan roof killed 10 people because he had a fantasy that blacks were gonna rape them out of existance. How many people been killed world wide by white people and how many of our people do you see shooting up schools?.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Nope but when white people exhibit racism they take it too far, look how many black's they hanged in jim crow era cus some white woman cried rape. Look how dylan roof killed 10 people because he had a fantasy that blacks were gonna rape them out of existance. How many people been killed world wide by white people and how many of our people do you see shooting up schools?.

I dont really care dude and I dont even like white people either I am pro Somali. For example If 2 negros beat up a white guy I get happy, more chaos they are all ajanabi to me. On 4chan I even try to incite anti white hatred on some days and anti black on others, anti Mexican topics anti asian etc.
I honestly wish we rebuilt our damn homeland so I can leave, nothing like home buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts