MADHOW MEN claim Nobody wants Educated Woman

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
https://vm.tiktok. com/ZTdmeb8RS/

I mean it’s true that people in the 21st century are far more likely to marry someone and want someone with the same wallet weight, so these broke negros are automatically disqualified anyway but to say that because YOU feel emasculated does not mean EVERYONE else does.
:wtfdis:
I mean if something happens to you, who gonna care for the kids/her?
:heh:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/

I mean it’s true that people in the 21st century are far more likely to marry someone and want someone with the same wallet weight, so these broke negros are automatically disqualified anyway but to say that because YOU feel emasculated does not mean EVERYONE else does.
You're telling me a woman prefers money over lust?

Confused Video Game GIF by Far Cry 6

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're telling me a woman prefers money over lust?

Confused Video Game GIF by Far Cry 6
Acting like men do either?
But no, who wants a broke nigga? We like nice lifestyles and pedicures nigga. 99% of women ain’t marrying up like that, so gotta do it yourself and find a man in your tax bracket. You sitting her and telling me you’d rather go with an equal burger flipper or an equal doc? When you get divorced the spousal/child support depends on the wealth of richer parent. Better playing field to me
:kanyeshrug:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Acting like men do either?
But no, who wants a broke nigga? We like nice lifestyles and pedicures nigga. 99% of women ain’t marrying up like that, so gotta do it yourself and find a man in your tax bracket. You sitting her and telling me you’d rather go with an equal burger flipper or an equal doc? When you get divorced the spousal/child support depends on the wealth of richer parent. Better playing field to me
:kanyeshrug:
It's all about what's in the inside. A person can be rich on the inside. I don't know why people think money solves everything. My family was blessed enough to be major shareholders in big companies and the money isn't worth it. We don't have any family events or even spend time with each other. The Rolex watches and the Ferraris are not worth losing time with my family. Money doesn't buy happiness.

I have a similar thread that also has data

Basically It's harder to practice hypergamy when you a high value woman
It's harder for "high value" women to find a suitable partner

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I dated a woman who was equally intelligent as me (or even more) it was painful. Constant mind games and overthinking. I wouldn't say i want someone who is stupid but i need to feel on top

when you guys can't have intellectual talks with your wife because she her 68iq brain can't understand what youre saying, you'll wish you wifed an educated woman.

@Qeelbax don't let these men deter you from being educated, theyre just intimidated you have the power to leave if the marriage fucks up and you don't rely on them soley like girls with no education/job.

couples that both have a bachelors degree are more likely to have a longlasting marriage than ones that have highschool diplomas.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
when you guys can't have intellectual talks with your wife because she her 68iq brain can't understand what youre saying, you'll wish you wifed an educated woman.

@Qeelbax don't let these men deter you from being educated, theyre just intimidated you have the power to leave if the marriage fucks up and you don't rely on them soley like girls with no education/job.

couples that both have a bachelors degree are more likely to have a longlasting marriage than ones that have highschool diplomas.

Lmao, you think I care for a dusty niggas opinion. I need to live comfortably lol. I’m not working at the theater ever again
:westbrookswag:

I'm glad I'm with not only an educated woman but a highly intelligent one as well. I would lose my mind if I were with some bird brain woman and had to explain everything ten times over