Madhoobe appoints new cabinet ministers

He is doing this to quell Mx dissidents.
The post is the Ministry of Reverse civil Engineering and Population control.(MX reer.Diini name will be provided soon)

Stay tuned more ministers being appointed.

I welcome this decision of inclusivity.We need more.Mx in the cabinet.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is doing this to quell Mx dissidents.
The post is the Ministry of Reverse civil Engineering and Population control.(MX reer.Diini name will be provided soon)

Stay tuned more ministers being appointed.

I welcome this decision of inclusivity.We need more.Mx in the cabinet.
What you say makes no sense, it goes against what Madoobe has done for the last 7 years.

What you say makes no sense, it goes against what Madoobe has done for the last 7 years.
7 years mx were at arms fighting him tooth and nail.
You used every opportunity to destroy him.
From Xassan Sheikh to Farmajo time.
No MX community supported him.
In a Sayid and the senator all supported him as individuals not as Mx.

Zero recorded Mx died for Madhoobe in those 7 years.
But more than 300 mx died fighting Madhoobe in that same period.

Mx should be kicked out of Jubbaland not included. These fucking murders slaughtered and stole Ogaden lands and yet Ogaden continue to appease the most weakest clan in all of Somalia. There is nothing of benefit they will ever contribute to Jubbaland. However, I hope he is giving them more seats just to shut them up until we capture Bu'aale, than kick them out in mass nacalada.

Mx should be kicked out of Jubbaland not included. These fucking murders slaughtered and stole Ogaden lands and yet Ogaden continue to appease the most weakest clan in all of Somalia. There is nothing of benefit they will ever contribute to Jubbaland. However, I hope he is giving them more seats just to shut them up until we capture Bu'aale, than kick them out in mass nacalada.
Relax, that's not gonna happen. Brotherly clans fought and we just need to cool the situation down. Instigators like you is why the chaos and stalemate continued. War between the 2 will make shit worst.

Relax, that's not gonna happen. Brotherly clans fought and we just need to cool the situation down. Instigators like you is why the chaos and stalemate continued. War between the 2 will make shit worst.
A brother in need is a brother indeed.

Mx are like crocodiles you keep them as a pet at your own risk.

BS, we are not your brothers, and neither I nor any Ogaden have anything to do with anything you barbarians have done since the dead dictator.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Keep on fighting over some useless land while Ethiopia builds satellites and Kenya gains the AU seat at the UN security council.

The resources in Jubaland are a fraction of what's available to you if you focus on the bigger picture.

Snapchat-2127160359.jpg

:ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts