Made money with NFTs

Apollo

VIP
@Observer

I wouldn't advise advertising NFTs on here. It is borderline gambling. Lots of money laundering and other nasty stuff going on in that sector. Better not promote it.

Oh you're definately right, but it is also art and beauty, I bought my first because I liked it, no idea about investing or value, honestly I thought it was sunk cost, was gonna frame it on the wall, then people went nuts and started bidding.

You are one of the smartest crypto guys I know from this site and in general, are you boycotting it totally?

Apollo

VIP
Oh you're definately right, but it is also art and beauty, I bought my first because I liked it, no idea about investing or value, honestly I thought it was sunk cost, was gonna frame it on the wall, then people went nuts and started bidding.

You are one of the smartest crypto guys I know from this site and in general, are you boycotting it totally?

It is extremely difficult for newbies.

Altcoins are already hard enough, NFTs are next level. Most newbies (people who have been into crypto for less than a year) will lose or bet on the wrong NFTs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is extremely difficult for newbies.

Altcoins are already hard enough, NFTs are next level. Most newbies (people who have been into crypto for less than a year) will lose or bet on the wrong NFTs.
NFTs are the future, OP I recommend you look into Musical NFTs they are the next big thing with artists uploading their songs through NFT exchange Curate.

Its called Listen DYOR

Yeah its very hard and you have to be early to get to mint, I wanted to shill an upcoming project, but I will not out of respect.

Tried on the solana Blockchain, minted a few kaiju cards and tried selling it, price dropped.
I think if you don't get the main popular projects then you won't make much. Flipping jpegs sounds cool though

Apollo

VIP
NFTs are the future, OP I recommend you look into Musical NFTs they are the next big thing with artists uploading their songs through NFT exchange Curate.

Its called Listen DYOR

Whales can fake demand with NFTs.

They can buy it from themselves creating fake demand.

> Whale creates NFT of a rock.
> There is no interest.
> He buys it from itself for 10 ETH
> Suddenly there is interest.
> Sells it to a sucker for 11 ETh.

Rinse and repeat.

Not all NFTs are scammy, but a big portion of them are.

NFTs seem to exist in this strange sphere. How will they integrate that into laws and policies? It's funny some talk about how a decentralized system is a right move while using very centralized platforms to create concentrated value.

Apollo

VIP
NFTs are to crypto what call & put options are to stock trading.

Increasing risk by 10x.

If you think crypto/bitcoin/altcoins are difficult/risky, then NFTs are much more extreme.

Trending