Madaxweyne Sharboweyne: waxan rabnaa dowlad dhexe oo xoog leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DR OSMAN Mr. Sharboweyne has let his feelings known on this matter, he implies that he is not against federalism but wants clear defined roles with the central government handling duties relating to defense, foreign policy, immigration, etc. To achieve this a strong central government must come into place.

How can you argue against this? In any government in the world, these duties are carried out by the central government.

It is you Dr Osman who is anti federalist. You want Somalis to return to the medieval sultanate tribal confederacy BS which much of the world has left behind ages ago. Get with the times saxiib. I am glad that he finally addressed this in public.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Mr. Sharboweyne has let his feelings known on this matter, he implies that he is not against federalism but wants clear defined roles with the central government handling duties relating to defense, foreign policy, immigration, etc. To achieve this a strong central government must come into place.

How can you argue against this? In any government in the world, these duties are carried out by the central government.

It is you Dr Osman who is anti federalist. You want Somalis to return to the medieval sultanate tribal confederacy BS which much of the world has left behind ages ago. Get with the times saxiib. I am glad that he finally addressed this in public.

He is constitutionally RIGHT though. It's his job to manage 'defence' of the nation and the national army, it's his job to ensure currency and central bank for the whole nation, it's his job to ensure immigration. He needs to send out SFG officials 'isaga soo magacabay' it's his job to Puntland, Jubaland, All regions to ensure 'visa' requirements are followed for non somalis. It his job to send officials to manage the custom entry points of all regions with Ethiopia and Kenya and even DHINACA BADDA. It's not puntland duty to have coastguard, darawish military, have immigration office, or puntland custom at all. This is the SFG job

It's his job to manage foreign policy, host foreign events, ambassadors, and attend foreign summits. That his job and no regional government can interfere with that. He has made a point I must say, Dawlada federal xoog leh dasturka ma diidayo. Lakin wuxu diida inay 'adeegihi' gabtan. Clear separation. Why does he care if regions manage their education, hospitals, local/foreign business investments, policing in their region(not army, the SFG has to manage this not DENI).

The Feds are doing things the regions should do, the region is doing things the feds should do. Political instability weeye waxani, no agreement, no constitution maba jirto. Lacagta ayaa lagu cuno keliya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Spin Doctor we haven't settled on resource sharing, taxation, power sharing, and so many other topics. The federal government needs to collect taxes, noone sends them shit, this is absolutely wrong. They deserve a 'percentage' from all the regional state taxation to fund the government. Anigu xaq daro ma jecli it's the truth. We can't even do our federal and regional roles properly let alone talk about taxation revenue or resource sharing, we got a long way to go wallahi.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The federalism we have now is a confederacy, farmajo is right about that. We do equal jobs region and federals. Like our army, currency, foreign affairs, waa 10 dawladood. If you read constitution you can see it's not confederacy. They want a somalia with SFG managing all security AIR, SEA, GROUND, so u will SFG officials at border at zeylac. At the border at Galdogob. U will see the Somali navy patrolling all our COAST. It's all defence sxb waxani. Defence includes air, sea, land. Thats all federal responsibility. Currency will be managed from one bank in Mogadishu for all nation. They control the supply of our cash flow, that's alot of power to control the nations army plus cash flow, you can cripple nations like that if you don't have a good federal government like america.

Police is the only thing Puntland needs to manage as each state usually has his own police force for local crime matters and different laws in each states as they have different problems. They will control the country economically(controlling cash flow into each state and index rates for trading) and on top of that they will have military/airforce/navy power, that's a-lot of power. Immigration and Foreign affair is handed to them also. Xitaa dood kuma jira ka waran, waa loo tansulay. Yaab runti but that's the law sxb. I follow the law of the land even if I don't think it's right.

Plus they were told we will also talk about taxation sharing and resource sharing which is still not a settled matter, noone has been told how this will happen. This is the grey area of the constitution. I think they also get the highest court in the land which is still undecided how they will work with regional courts but I think even that is going to be federal law. Even parliament is undecided how they work with federal parliaments, let alone how federal law and courts will work with state laws and courts. I think those areas they said waa laga wada hadlaya.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Spin Doctor in all honesty, what the constitution says is a 'weak federalism' but Somalis don't read it, they just see how federalism is now and assume it's 10 nations. It's not supposed to operate like this according to the constitution, it's supposed to be very 'weak type federalism' where the state governments only manage their hospitals, schools, universities, local policing, and business investment. Even the 'port' is not supposed to be their job, it's a CUSTOM/Airport duty looooooooool. That goes to the federal government also hadi 'dood ka dhaco' looooooooooooool.

The Feds win the following.

1. Defence. Tanks, Jetfighters, all that shit can't be in regional hands.
2. Immigration. All custom points at border plus airports all SFG duties
3. Foreign policy and embassy and foreign forums and summits
4. Currency and central bank for the whole nation

Areas un-clear and not settled

1. Courts. Especially federal and regional courts. Federal court u wud assume is the most powerful and deals with 'federal crimes' like America while state courts deal with CRIMINAL acts only. But you never know in this cesspool of a nation, they do wild stuff and get things back to front.

2. Parliaments in state and federal, who is the final say or are they separate duties altogether or do they work together to harmonize indicating an 'equality'.

3. Resource and Tax sharing not even talked about.

What can the Feds win logically speaking if we 'talked' today with them?

1. Airports in Somalia the regions have no choice but to do a tanasul, it's going under the feds. It's custom also. I always see federal authorities at airports.
2. Ports ka tanasula, It's going to the feds, it's customs issue. Always federal authorities at ports in my nation.
3. Federal taxation their gonna win this easy in any discussion. Everyone is paying an equal portion based on their 'capacity' as a region.

Where the regions can win

1. Resource sharing. If they play it well
2. Managing hospitals, schools, police force, court system, business investment, managing infrastructure works outside of 'custom' areas like border/seaports/airports/. That's a fed duty in all
honesty.

That's it really. Most of the wins based on following the constitution and not qabyalad or emotions you would see the feds walking away with 75% of what they want and comes under their ROLE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Spin Doctor who-ever wrote the constitution was a centralist in my opinion. This is a weak federalism and nothing like what we see today which is unconstitutional and illegal. This guy who wrote the constitution wants all regions to hand over the ports, airports, security by ways of military thru air, land, and sea to Mogadishu. On top of that currency and central bank? Most likely federal courts to handle federal crime matters.

He only said parliament is 'shared matter' between regions/feds

Tukraq

VIP
@Spin Doctor who-ever wrote the constitution was a centralist in my opinion. This is a weak federalism and nothing like what we see today which is unconstitutional and illegal. This guy who wrote the constitution wants all regions to hand over the ports, airports, security by ways of military thru air, land, and sea to Mogadishu. On top of that currency and central bank? Most likely federal courts to handle federal crime matters.

He only said parliament is 'shared matter' between regions/feds
Yeah in the US even the cities run their ports an airports, it dose not even fall under the state let alone the fed gov

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah in the US even the cities run their ports an airports, it dose not even fall under the state let alone the fed gov

Farmajo I can't fault him wallahi, hadi constitutionka la firiyo isaga xaq ku taagan, confederacyka hada jira dasturka kuma qorna lol. I am just following what the law says bro, the man is right, he is a federalist not confederacy which is what we have now.

Tukraq

VIP
Farmajo I can't fault him wallahi, hadi constitutionka la firiyo isaga xaq ku taagan, confederacyka hada jira dasturka kuma qorna lol. I am just following what the law says bro, the man is right, he is a federalist not confederacy which is what we have now.
Not really fed govs usually have nothing to do with the ports sahib it’s run by the cities and taxed by the states here in the US

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not really fed govs usually have nothing to do with the ports sahib it’s run by the cities and taxed by the states here in the US

State government set laws for their ports and airports? are u sure they are the regulatory arm and policy arm or just the 'man at the gate'? Niyahow ninka siyasada haayo ba awooda leh, he tells u what to do and how to do it. Doesn't matter if a majerten is manning, yaa amrayo is the question? the feds will under this constitution. Wa inu ka tanasula DENI customyada iyo arimaheeda. Land, Sea, Air is all custom. That means all ports/airports/border check points.

Tukraq

VIP
State government set laws for their ports and airports? are u sure they are the regulatory arm and policy arm or just the 'man at the gate'? Niyahow ninka siyasada haayo ba awooda leh
Not really states have a lot of power over the fed in the US, infact they can even go against the feds laws here and tell them to F off, like my state did in marijuana and with illegal immigrants, the fed doesn’t have awooda to do anything about it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not really states have a lot of power over the fed in the US, infact they can even go against the feds laws here and tell them to F off, like my state did in marijuana and with illegal immigrants, the fed doesn’t have awooda to do anything about it

Well I think in our constitution they do. No wonder they need the feds to sign of any works to do with airports or ports. It's a custom infrastructure and falls under immigration duties. That's my guess anyways. Where-as other projects that are not military-custom infrastructure-immigration-currency-foreign affairs we can usually do ourselves except natural resources since the natural resources says it requires federal/state authorities to agree on sharing quota. It clearly says that in the constitution, if it didn't we would be able to do that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @Tukraq Farmajo can say quite easily following the constitution that the airport/ports must fall under the SFG with SFG officials named from Mogadishu and managing the funds. Or the Puntland guys can turn around and say 'fund management' isn't a security aspect, and we will allow you manage the security of the port. Who knows they need to just get to the bottom of all this nonsense, we want to move forward as a nation. We are tired of isqabqabsiga. I hope the next president says 'isqabqabsi' dambe aniga iyo mamulada nagama dhacayso like how farmajo said isqabqabsi raisal wasaare ma samayn doono, he stuck to his word on that. Maybe the next leader can run on a platform and say 'i will end region and federal conflict' and will bring up lasting constitution agreement on all matters. He will be voted immediately.

Tukraq

VIP
Yo @Tukraq Farmajo can say quite easily following the constitution that the airport/ports must fall under the SFG with SFG officials named from Mogadishu and managing the funds. Or the Puntland guys can turn around and say 'fund management' isn't a security aspect, and we will allow you manage the security of the port. Who knows they need to just get to the bottom of all this nonsense, we want to move forward as a nation. We are tired of isqabqabsiga. I hope the next president says 'isqabqabsi' dambe aniga iyo mamulada nagama dhacayso like how farmajo said isqabqabsi raisal wasaare ma samayn doono, he stuck to his word on that. Maybe the next leader can run on a platform and say 'i will end region and federal conflict' and will bring up lasting constitution agreement on all matters. He will be voted immediately.
sxb I don't think thats how politics works and isqabsiga is a good thing, there should always be some form of this so there isn't absolute power and just one rule this is why the US gives equal power to the states and gives them jurisdiction so that they can tell the feds to F off, this is also why the congress and senators are given so much power and are guided to be in equal disagreeing parties, a government where everyone agrees and its a linear direct rule isn't a good one sahib, there should always be some isqabsi

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sxb I don't think thats how politics works and isqabsiga is a good thing, there should always be some form of this so there isn't absolute power and just one rule this is why the US gives equal power to the states and gives them jurisdiction so that they can tell the feds to F off, this is also why the congress and senators are given so much power and are guided to be in equal disagreeing parties, a government where everyone agrees and its a linear direct rule isn't a good one sahib, there should always be some isqabsi

Over the constitution, that is what is supposed to be the guiding document of the law and how the state and people interact. There is no isqabqabsi on constitutional matters, there is a judge who reaches a decision, it's not party politics sxb that's different story on how people money is spent. I don't know any country in the world where there is no official constitution. You don't even classify as a nation without a constitution, there is no supreme law or judges, it's just two leaders every 4 years doing isqabqabsi on something that hasn't even been made official.

He cant even speak proper Somali.

debateka
profederalism
antifedaralista ah
controosho
:what1:

How did he convince people to vote for him?

serious question.

You have Trump who runs the worlds most powerful country with the limited vocabulary of a kid. Anything is possible these days.

Link
Trump doesnt sprinkle some german/spanish in his speeches.

Farmaajo cannot speak ONLY Somali for 10 straight seconds.

It shows how much he CANNOT relate to the locals.

He's pretty much an ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts