Madaxweynaha MD Laftagareen oo maanta Tababar u soo xiray cutubyo ka tirsan Ciidanka Daraawiishta Koonfur Galbeed.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why stop at 10-15, HAG century.
Tbh I have to be realistic. There’s a strong likelihood of Hamza Barre if this government is successful that in 10 years he can become President.

But 2027 is going to be a HAG election for sure as the FGS defeats Shabaab and the finances swell. We won’t make the same mistake we made with Farmaajo

Tbh I have to be realistic. There’s a strong likelihood of Hamza Barre if this government is successful that in 10 years he can become President.

But 2027 is going to be a HAG election for sure as the FGS defeats Shabaab and the finances swell. We won’t make the same mistake we made with Farmaajo
Thank you for being realistic. :2tjlv3e: :lolbron:

This is the norm in the south. Will mostly become Majority Bantu/hybrid in the coming decades
I dont think so. Bantus dont have as much kids as lamagoodles. The only way that this can happen is if Lamagoodles keep killing each other off in stupid clan wars which bantus are not involved in.

D&M are soon gonna be more than Darood. So it’s a good idea to incorporate them.
We are already more than Daarood+Hawiye. We the biggest tribe within somali borders without a doubt. The only way we wouldnt be is if you count the somalis in NFD, Djibouti Somali galbeed etc.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I dont think so. Bantus dont have as much kids as lamagoodles. The only way that this can happen is if Lamagoodles keep killing each other off in stupid clan wars which bantus are not involved in.
Well they've been killing each other for the last 30 years over retarded shit. Aano qabil, clan wars over wells, terror attacks.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
HSM is likely not losing the next election. We’re taking about 2027 in a time when SNA will have taken over from ATMIS and the FGS budget will be many times larger than it is now. As long as GM HS and KG is liberated by SNA and a Banadir state is created he will control over the next election over most seats. His only competition could be a PL president running like Deni this year did against Farmaajo

It’s important he makes sure that the election is out of the FMS hands of course which Farmaajo nearly achieved if he didn’t lose Xamar to Badbaado Qaran. HSM should just make sure he sticks as close to Hiraab as possible and I’m sure we’ll ease his re-election. He won’t have to worry about HG/AG troops capturing the Villa like Darood presidents will always have to
HSM had a campaign built on “Im not Farmajo” his term so far has been subpar. Our elections are never in the hands of any president they are the affairs of beesha lixaad.

Your talking as though Badbaado Qaran wasnt sent home and Farmajo wasnt nested under an Amisom Buul. You were 3 steps from having your top brass perma-banned from politics.
Fair enough! Do you support KG expanding to Jubba banks then?
:sass1:
Who do you think taught qadaadweyn what an expansion is?

Make sure you get a cup from the shabelle im about to take it all away :trumpsmirk:

While the doqon laftagareen is surrounding himself with gaajo Ethiopian troops and begging to be an Ethiopian vassal state
Mukhtar roobow is meeting with european ambassadors to Somalia every other day .

Roobow is gaining the trust of beesha lixaad

Trending

Latest posts