Madaxweynaha MD Laftagareen oo maanta Tababar u soo xiray cutubyo ka tirsan Ciidanka Daraawiishta Koonfur Galbeed.

Laftagareen came to the event looking stylish.

Attachments

• 300779589_5173786962732032_2244993651939680903_n.jpg
    300779589_5173786962732032_2244993651939680903_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 50
KG forces with their new vehicles equipped with weapons designed to defeat Al Qushaash. @SPMLegend Are these vehicles toys as well? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Attachments

• 300650682_1208943436622623_2662192995965523831_n.jpg
    300650682_1208943436622623_2662192995965523831_n.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 56

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Manshallah konfur galbeed is improving wallahi 🙏🏽Time to lebrate ur land and fight this cancer alshayadin to the last man 🙏🏽

Manshallah konfur galbeed is improving wallahi 🙏🏽Time to lebrate ur land and fight this cancer alshayadin to the last man 🙏🏽
Appreciate the support. As SWS we also support Puntland defending its sovereignty and securing its borders from any attacks by the current DamulQushaash government.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
KG becoming more autonomous will be a major win for federalism. All he needs is a Baraawe port.

Hawiyes are complacent in being puppets for the fgs we are becoming one nation with two systems.

KG becoming more autonomous will be a major win for federalism. All he needs is a Baraawe port.

Hawiyes are complacent in being puppets for the fgs we are becoming one nation with two systems.
SWS will soon start working on developing the two SWS ports of Marka and Baraawe.

SWS will then finally break away from the shackles of relying on Xamar and its ports as well as the FGS if need be.

I don't think Laftagreen will try what Ahmed Madobe is doing, considering most of lower Shabelle is Hawiye and they will side with the federal gov and the fact that most major D&M politicians are against his agenda. I doubt he will get an extention.

I don't think Laftagreen will try what Ahmed Madobe is doing, considering most of lower Shabelle is Hawiye and they will side with the federal gov and the fact that most major D&M politicians are against his agenda. I doubt he will get an extention.
He already has a 1 year extention accepted by the SWS government as well as having ethiopian backing. No matter who go against him they wont be able to do anything.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
GUUL SWS GEESI LAFTAGAREEN 30 SANO HA JOOGA BALANTEENU WAA KISMAAYO IYO ISKU XIRNAANSHAHA LIXDA GOBOL EE KG

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
RX leadership and zeitgeist now accepts Hawiye as their nemesis.

Once Darood is president KG can remove the SNA barricaded in Lower Shabelle by cutting their salary and telling Uganda to welcome in additional units.

He already has a 1 year extention accepted by the SWS government as well as having ethiopian backing. No matter who go against him they wont be able to do anything.
1. The west is against Abiye Ahmed and he has a war in his own backyard. So I don't think he will have the capacity to do much, other then maybe send some weapons.

2. Most SWS politicans are against Laftagreen and a coalition is forming with them coming from the largest qabils in SWS.

3. Lower Shabelle is mostly Hawiye, if Laftagreen declares 1-year extension they will reject it, and he can't do anything about it, especially since the FGS will be supporting them.

4. Laftagreen does not have the kind of support that OG's from Kenya gave Ahmed Madoobe. He's effectively isolated with only Ethiopia backing him which have their own problems.

Once Darood is president KG can remove the SNA barricaded in Lower Shabelle by cutting their salary and telling Uganda to welcome in additional units.
GUUL SWS GEESI LAFTAGAREEN 30 SANO HA JOOGA BALANTEENU WAA KISMAAYO IYO ISKU XIRNAANSHAHA LIXDA GOBOL EE KG
So rare to see you two support the same guy.
:childplease:
I wonder why.
:duck:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Don’t think we’re going to see a Darood president in 10-15 years. By that time SNA will be a fully HAG force and be controlling even more parts of Somalia.

We won’t make the mistake we made with supporting Farmaajo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So rare to see you two support the same guy.
:childplease:
I wonder why.
:duck:
Is this meant to be a secret? I dont support Hawiyes forcing influence anywhere outside of Hawiye lands. I am open with clan politics :nvjpqts:
Don’t think we’re going to see a Darood president in 10-15 years. By that time SNA will be a fully HAG force and be controlling even more parts of Somalia.

We won’t make the mistake we made with supporting Farmaajo
Somalis are known for repeating mistakes. Either way Daroods are coming back next term and its never going to be the Hawiyephile Cabudwaqis again.

SNA is a failed project. Hawiyes gave up their autonomy thinking they will hold onto the fgs forever then when they see a Darood president go power crazy they get confused. They only take what you offer.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Is this meant to be a secret? I dont support Hawiyes forcing influence anywhere outside of Hawiye lands. I am open with clan politics :nvjpqts:

Somalis are known for repeating mistakes. Either way Daroods are coming back next term and its never going to be the Hawiyephile Cabudwaqis again.

SNA is a failed project. Hawiyes gave up their autonomy thinking they will hold onto the fgs forever then when they see a Darood president go power crazy they get confused. They only take what you offer.
HSM is likely not losing the next election. We’re taking about 2027 in a time when SNA will have taken over from ATMIS and the FGS budget will be many times larger than it is now. As long as GM HS and KG is liberated by SNA and a Banadir state is created he will control over the next election over most seats. His only competition could be a PL president running like Deni this year did against Farmaajo

It’s important he makes sure that the election is out of the FMS hands of course which Farmaajo nearly achieved if he didn’t lose Xamar to Badbaado Qaran. HSM should just make sure he sticks as close to Hiraab as possible and I’m sure we’ll ease his re-election. He won’t have to worry about HG/AG troops capturing the Villa like Darood presidents will always have to

Trending

Latest posts