Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud meets former President Farmaajo in Doha

If defending him means I'd think he'd win a regular election than maybe you need to understand what defending really means.

Your assumption is far more baseless than mine, a "selection" where candidates who spend the most money win alongside other factors such as those same MPs who vote got their position based on who would they vote for in these "selections". Some "popularity contest" that is LOL.

When mine is based on social media support and engagement which gives you an idea where people might vote for in a election. You could easily learn this in any Poli class and this subject was expanded when Obama harnessed social media engagement like no other candidate until Trump came along and did the same thing. I believe Farmaajo utilizied that just as effectively as they did among Somalis.

Far better conclusion than a pre rigged "selection". That wounds your heart but that's ok.

How childish.

Does your brain not compute this thread has his name on it?
Thats why Im shitting on him. Because this thread has his name on it.
:lolbron:
Weird how your logic works.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
You don't have to think Farmaajo was a good president to think he was the most popular president we've had in a long time. Just look at Farmaajo's Instagram and Facebook and compare it to HSM. I personally do not like any Somali politicians but I can only admit that Farmaajo's popularity was superior.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your doing a bad job of this. Nothing witty, interesting, funny about what your saying about him.

So then why would you say "don't bring him up and I won't talk about him" if this thread is on him?

Imma peace out, I'm losing braincells engaging with you. :childplease:
Hes literally sixteen, a teenager disengage, he will simply throw ad hominems

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
You don't have to think Farmaajo was a good president to think he was the most popular president we've had in a long time. Just look at Farmaajo's Instagram and Facebook and compare it to HSM. I personally do not like any Somali politicians but I can only admit that Farmaajo's popularity was superior.
Some people just refuse to accept their tuugo mooryan politicians aren't as loved as Habibul Maliyan.

Hes literally sixteen, a teenager disengage, he will simply throw ad hominems
Bro was like 10 years old when he was a Farmaajo supporter?
:dead:
1678219327274.png

Your doing a bad job of this. Nothing witty, interesting, funny about what your saying about him.

So then why would you say "don't bring him up and I won't talk about him" if this thread is on him?

Imma peace out, I'm losing braincells engaging with you. :childplease:
You were defending him, when I was shitting on him. It bothers you waa iska caadi.

I felt bad arguing with a kid in his first year of GCSE
They have nothing to argue with thats why they focus on made up age. I've never claimed I was 16. It's dumb coping mechanism, I could come after Xawaadle full on swinging waryaa the sixiroole jokes are janno compared what my aflagaado can produce. Iga xishow
:sass1:
On serious note @Laagite came up with it when he was bothered by me shitting on everything Daarood for weeks. Ani aflagaado Daaroodka kama xishoodi. If they call me dameer I call them Doofaar, then they run around and say I'm 16 with dumb insults kkkkkk. Caqli xumaa

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
War cusub Mr fake news merchant, you have no standards eedadaa buufkeed u sheeg.
*Mr Fake News Merchant*

tf is that? What price did he sell you for? and the money you used is it xaalal or you got it from isbaarso iyo tuugsi like usual.

Trending