Madasha Mucaaradka reject HSM two party plan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMG_6413.jpeg

IMG_6414.jpeg

IMG_6415.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He couldn't hold elections if his life depended on it but he wants to put in a corrupt framework now which is accepted by parliament and international community that can not be changed when his successor comes to office.

HSM cannot be a people pleaser, he should not meet with these non-stakeholders who hold nothing in Somalia and should engage with President Deni or the next incoming President of PL and rekindle the ties between PL and SFG and hold more NCC meetings until a consensus is reached with the real stake holders (FMS Leaders). If he entertains these nobodies once again instead of PL he is a finished man.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He couldn't hold elections if his life depended on it but he wants to put in a corrupt framework now which is accepted by parliament and international community that can not be changed when his successor comes to office.
I am glad even his fellow Hawiye are waking up, no to VP/Pres system and NO to two party system. We must keep the same framework for elections as 2021. Culusow cannot be trusted

2 Party system got to go, anything else idc
That’s my biggest concern I fear two useless parties holding the nation hostage probably colluding with each other as well. Multiple parties is better but there is a risk in that it creates more infighting.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
That’s my biggest concern I fear two useless parties holding the nation hostage probably colluding with each other as well. Multiple parties is better but there is a risk in that it creates more infighting.
Very possible but imagine with only 2 parties where one is Darood and the other is Hawiye. It would inconvenience all the other clans

Trending