mad mullah supports iranian backed shia terrorist group

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AbdiJew @Duchess @Bohol how is @TheMadMullah allowed to support hisbullah? the dirty iranian backed shia terrorist group have killed thousands! amirul mumineen muhammed bin salman al saud will destroy iran and their filthy shia allies.
Saudi Arabia is the herb of terrorism and Iran has destroyed terrorism in Iraq Yemen and Syria.

Besides Saudis can’t fight iranians lol they depend on US protection. Saudis should stop exporting terrorism and get along with Iran.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Saudi Arabia is the herb of terrorism and Iran has destroyed terrorism in Iraq Yemen and Syria.

Besides Saudis can’t fight iranians lol they depend on US protection. Saudis should stop exporting terrorism and get along with Iran.
how could you support khomeinists? have you lost your marbles sxb? change your dp.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
But but............ you're a Sunni, are you not? :shookgabre:

Of course I'm a Sunni. I believe in it strongly, I believe it to be more correct than Shia Islam and it's theology, hence why I'm Sunni.

Now, saying that, it's important to tell the truth that Sunnis are racist. The Gulf countries, North Africa and the Levant are overwhelmingly Sunni, and we all know the level of racism in those countries.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Of course I'm a Sunni. I believe in it strongly, I believe it to be more correct than Shia Islam and it's theology, hence why I'm Sunni.

Now, saying that, it's important to tell the truth that Sunnis are racist. The Gulf countries, North Africa and the Levant are overwhelmingly Sunni, and we all know the level of racism in those countries.

Being Sunni has no correlation with being racist. Sxb, if that was the case, then all Sunnis across the world would be racist. Those regions may have high racism levels due to their culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending