Not open for further replies.
The mentally deranged dhakool is locked up in hargeisa caawa

He mocked 18th may lost his salary and dignity for that

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
18 may is when somaliland was created dhakool should be executed for commiting treason against the people of somaliland likewise baashe the gudomiye was banned from visiting him in prison even though he is the so called head of somaliland parliament
Guuuul somaliland its time to liquidate the treacherous enemies of snm may 18

18 may is when somaliland was created dhakool should be executed for commiting treason against the people of somaliland likewise baashe the gudomiye was banned from visiting him in prison even though he is the so called head of somaliland parliament
Stfu you fakeass mj

Strongly agree bradar

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stfu you fakeass mj
I respect the law of every nation and people as a muslim i am obliged to adhere to the law of the land which i am at and just like any country uk or us the penalty for treason is death.

Dhakool iyo baashe, cali khalif galeyd should be all put to death in hargaysa for commiting treason against somaliland may 18 and Snm Are somaliland how many snm mujahids have slayed dhulbhante and warsengali in order to create somaliland? And now these minorities lama ooyan think they can slander the founding fathers of somaliland? The audacity i say snm should slay them quickly and remorselessly on 18 may and make an example out of these blasted heathens utter pestilence waa billahi towfiq

I respect the law of every nation and people as a muslim i am obliged to adhere to the law of the land which i am at and just like any country uk or us the penalty for treason is death.

Dhakool iyo baashe, cali khalif galeyd should be all put to death in hargaysa for commiting treason against somaliland may 18 and Snm Are somaliland how many snm mujahids have slayed dhulbhante and warsengali in order to create somaliland? And now these minorities lama ooyan think they can slander the founding fathers of somaliland? The audacity i say snm should slay them quickly and remorselessly on 18 may and make an example out of these blasted heathens utter pestilence waa billahi towfiq
Snm are all in hellfire and should never be respected as they are nothing but traitors like you warya

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

What nation? Somaliland is joke. A big ass joke that will never see ictiraaf the light of the day. They can keep dreaming though. Looooool

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Snm are all in hellfire and should never be respected as they are nothing but traitors like you warya
If you work for a company or corporation and you disrespect your employer does he have the right to fire you?

This man is an employees who gets paid by snm somaliland he has no right to criticise his employer.

If you work for a company or corporation and you disrespect your employer does he have the right to fire you?

This man is an employees who gets paid by snm somaliland he has no right to criticise his employer.

He can say what he wants with his mouth as he owns it and no one else but yet again he deserve what he gets even if they kill him plus those other traitors who jumped clan lines smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending