Mad FKD online war between the Turks and the Greeks after Hagia Sophia turned into a Masjid.

Honestly Greeks should STFU. I see these weirdos Xaaring all over twitter and the YT comment section. They're bitter jealous people and I don't blame them. Turks have subjugated, humiliated and defeated Greeks numerous times. I heard a funny story how Ataturk's forces destroyed them so they ran away like pussies and forced to swim all the way to Greece:russ:

Honestly Greeks should STFU. I see these weirdos Xaaring all over twitter and the YT comment section. They're bitter jealous people and I don't blame them. Turks have subjugated, humiliated and defeated Greeks numerous times. I heard a funny story how Ataturk's forces destroyed them so they ran away like pussies and forced to swim all the way to Greece:russ:
I read somewhere long ago we horn africans and the Greek people have similar dna..

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The Sodomites(Greeks) have been irrelevant since the collapse of Byzantines.
If it was not for European Union & NATO, Turkey could easily conquer Greece now.
The sodomites have big words but intruth they are cowards.

It was a church before but that’s not the point. Erdogans move is more political compared to religious reasons. There’s literally so many mosques in instanble so a shortage of mosques is not an issue and it’s not like worshipers are dying to to pray in there either.

It’s more a political move/stunt tactic to get a good opinion amongst the populace. This isn’t a religious issue and when Umar ibn khattab conquered Jerusalem he didn’t do that either. He’s grounds are more so a political statement

Attachments

• C22CF290-E4F9-413C-A54B-877CB7CF26A1.png
    C22CF290-E4F9-413C-A54B-877CB7CF26A1.png
    750 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Why should they care it's on Turkish land. You shouldn't have let them have it if you cared so much.

And shouldn't the Greeks be more worried about Cyprus?

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo we need your expertise here

Greeks who live in Europe are mixed with Slavs. They aren't the same as the Ancient Greeks nor the Greeks who used to live in Turkey prior to the Turkish conquest.

I read that the ones on Crete and Cyprus are still similar to the Ancient Greeks and Pontic Greeks (''Turkish Greeks'').

So most Greeks and Turks aren't really the same. Greeks are Ancient Greek + Slav while Turks are Ancient Greek + Armenian + Iranian-like + 8-12% East Asian/Siberian.

Greeks who live in Europe are mixed with Slavs. They aren't the same as the Ancient Greeks nor the Greeks who used to live in Turkey prior to the Turkish conquest.

I read that the ones on Crete and Cyprus are still similar to the Ancient Greeks and Pontic Greeks (''Turkish Greeks'').

So most Greeks and Turks aren't really the same. Greeks are Ancient Greek + Slav while Turks are Ancient Greek + Armenian + Iranian-like + 8-12% East Asian/Siberian.
Ok..how about the relation between Mongolians and Turkish people.. I notice linguistically they sound very similar.

Apollo

VIP
Ok..how about the relation between Mongolians and Turkish people.. I notice linguistically they sound very similar.

Linguistically, but not ethnically. Anatolian Turks are only 8-12% East Asian.

The original Turks came from Siberia, then conquered Central Asia (replacing Iranians there), then as mixed race half Iranian half Turkic/Siberian they went into Anatolia and mixed with the Greek-Armenian-like locals there further reducing their Siberian/East Asian roots to only 8-12%.

Linguistically, but not ethnically. Anatolian Turks are only 8-12% East Asian.

The original Turks came from Siberia, then conquered Central Asia (replacing Iranians there), then as mixed race half Iranian half Turkic/Siberian they went into Anatolia and mixed with the Greek-Armenian-like locals there further reducing their Siberian/East Asian roots to only 8-12%.
Very interesting.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The Sodomites(Greeks) have been irrelevant since the collapse of Byzantines.
If it was not for European Union & NATO, Turkey could easily conquer Greece now.
The sodomites have big words but intruth they are cowards.
Finally, something we can both agree on.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It's on Turkish land as turkey is majority muslim , they need to shutup .

They destroyed many mosques in Greece back when they were part of the ottoman empire.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Were where the greeks and others that whine now when israel proclaimed jerusalem capital of israel?

They are nothing but hypocrites.

Keo

VIP
Could the Hagia Sophia becoming a mosque again be related to the hadith that says "At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding."

Are we gonna see something happen in 2023 - 2024?
:hmm:

Trending

Latest posts